Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Large behind
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Lightgray

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 10:00 pm
Me too although I'm not currently thin. Hate how it feels loose and jiggly

amother
Bluebell

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 10:01 pm
amother Lightgray wrote:
Me too although I'm not currently thin. Hate how it feels loose and jiggly

Same Sad

amother
Coral

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 10:17 pm
For those who are saying you look good in jeans- you have no idea what a truly huge rear end is. Mine is so large jeans don’t even fit properly.
It’s depressing. And yeah when I’m pregnant it’s even worse. I can totally relate to the response regarding that.

The only way it gets smaller is if you lose weight but it will always be big in proportion to your body unless you get to an anorexia level low.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 10:26 pm
amother Coral wrote:
For those who are saying you look good in jeans- you have no idea what a truly huge rear end is. Mine is so large jeans don’t even fit properly.
It’s depressing. And yeah when I’m pregnant it’s even worse. I can totally relate to the response regarding that.

The only way it gets smaller is if you lose weight but it will always be big in proportion to your body unless you get to an anorexia level low.

Same. I look awful in leggings and jeans. I guess because my hips and thighs are huge in addition to my rear. My waist and up is tiny.

I’m one of those marveling over Kim k (although I’m grateful to her for normalizing and even celebrating a body type like mine. Hasn’t reached the frum community though!

amother
Crimson

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 10:38 pm
amother OP wrote:
I’m fairly slim but my backside is huge. All my weight sits there. It wobbles behind me when I run upstairs or run anywhere.
I know it can’t get rid of all but I want to tone it but don’t know how. I think that will help things a bit.

Any advice?

Was so excited to see a thread called large behind! Didn’t even read through it yet but can we please all kvetch how hard it is to find skirts tht don’t make us look like kid kardashian ?!
Ok just read through it , I see we all kvetched already . Bh I’m also pretty skinny but I feel it makes my tush look even bigger bec it’s so disproportioned. Very nice if I look good In lingerie but when I can’t buy half the things in a Jewish store it’s not very nice

amother
Crimson

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 10:41 pm
amother Oatmeal wrote:
Mine is massive. When I lose weight it looks kind of cool.

But now in my ninth month I look like a pure comedy show. It’s mortifying.

My biggest fear is the drooping with age. Omg. If this large happening droops I’ll be in deep troublem

Omg I just had a baby but when I’m pregnant , it’s not normal what I look like , huge bump
In front but even bigger one in back ! I always say I’m carrying the baby in the back

amother
Tanzanite

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 10:45 pm
Can we discuss styles that work for our shape? I always feel like I can't wear anything normal.

amother
Oatmeal

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 10:49 pm
I’m honestly so grateful that Kim K started this movement.

Otherwise we’d all totally be screwed!

Remember how stick, shapeless humans was all the rage? We would stand no chance then.

I used to wear longer tops to hide it but I realized that it made it all so much worse. I wear shorter, waisted, belted stuff and look so much better now.

amother
Crimson

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 11:04 pm
Waisted and flairy is best . But sometimes I just wanna wear a long comfy slinky skirt …

#BestBubby

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 11:06 pm
Stair climbing, especially two stairs at a time.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 11:15 pm
amother Oatmeal wrote:
I’m honestly so grateful that Kim K started this movement.

Otherwise we’d all totally be screwed!

Remember how stick, shapeless humans was all the rage? We would stand no chance then.

I used to wear longer tops to hide it but I realized that it made it all so much worse. I wear shorter, waisted, belted stuff and look so much better now.

Can you link a picture to get an idea what you’re saying?
Thanks

amother
Dimgray

Post Sat, Jan 06 2024, 11:45 pm
This should prob be a diff thread bec my behind is fine but my breast are large. I’m skinny but just huge on top. My husband says he loves it and people wish they had. but still makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 12:17 am
amother Crimson wrote:
Omg I just had a baby but when I’m pregnant , it’s not normal what I look like , huge bump
In front but even bigger one in back ! I always say I’m carrying the baby in the back

Yeah I can only wear tops and skirts while pregnant. No dresses. Just looks way too awkward to have that huge backside bump and front bump in a dress

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:10 pm
Another large behind here Smile
I have an intense hourglass figure, broad shoulders big on top, small waist and huge behind! Not round huge, not perky huge, just huge.
When I look at myself in the mirror (sideways) I always marvel how it just keeps going and going. My husband does too. We can't get over it. THATS how huge I'm talking
Its really hard to find tzniyus clothes that look good.

amother
Vanilla

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:13 pm
Large behind is not an hour glass. Hour glass is big hips.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:15 pm
amother Vanilla wrote:
Large behind is not an hour glass. Hour glass is big hips.

I have those too Smile the large behind just makes it extra special lol

amother
Maize

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 1:21 pm
Haven’t read the whole thread but for those of you who think the grass is greener- I have a teeny lil tush and wish I was able to fill my clothes in a more womanly fashion. I’m thin and do not have a lot of curves. I used to have larger breasts but with each kid they have gotten smaller. So enjoy your assets, there are those of us who love some more curves.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:00 pm
amother Maize wrote:
Haven’t read the whole thread but for those of you who think the grass is greener- I have a teeny lil tush and wish I was able to fill my clothes in a more womanly fashion. I’m thin and do not have a lot of curves. I used to have larger breasts but with each kid they have gotten smaller. So enjoy your assets, there are those of us who love some more curves.

Yeah but I’m not one of those people. So although I feel bad for you that you wish you had more it doesn’t make me feel any better about how I look….

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:19 pm
amother Maize wrote:

If I could dress in a way that showed them off I would embrace my curves much more.

But when I have to shop so carefully to make sure my booty isn’t showing too much because men might look and I’ve been told all my life that things can’t be too tight, it’s not fun at all and there is nothing to embrace about my curves.

Having said that, I still would never do anything drastic to get rid of them because I fear where any extra calories would go if they didnt have my bum to go to. So in that respect I embrace the curves and moan anonymously on this site!

amother
Tanzanite

Post Sun, Jan 07 2024, 3:21 pm
Actually this doesn't help me feel better at all. You're having a flat behind doesnt help me find clothes or look normal. If hashem gave me a choice and I chose this and you got stuck it would be another story.
Do you know what it's like to not have anything to wear or buy in the stores? For people to stare at you when you walk? For children to laugh at you? To be catcalled and called gross names by non jews just because of your body shape and walk? It is literally a curse.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise