Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Dc growing into being a bully?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 6:35 pm
HF ASD six year old. Physically fighting like crazy with his siblings lately. Enjoys teasing kicking grabbing away... Will also do really wild action like banging toy on someone or throwing heavy toy on someone. I have no discipline plan for when it happens as his way of thinking is so not straight and whatever consequence I use if interprets as me bullying him instead of understanding that it's to teach him. He's very straight fwd black and white thinker. At home I'm at loss . also her missing some social skills like Will talk even when done clearly showing disinterest ...and now in starting to hear it's carrying over in school. He told me three stories today where he was fighting with other children. How can I teach my son social skills in general and how do I stop this bullying business? He usually doesn't do out of the blue but rather cause someone was innocently in his way or playing with the toy if wanted or took the place he had yesterday... Oh and he's a pandas child though I'm having hard time with his understanding and way of thinking which is rather his asd mind I'mo
Pls help

oneofakind

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 7:18 pm
If he has a diagnosis, does he have a bcba?

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 7:26 pm
Treat the brain inflammation. It's the only way.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics