Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
When to pack?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 11:41 am
We're iyH leaving early Sunday morning, but what do I do about packing the shabbos clothes? We still need them shabbos. Do I wash them motzei shabbos and just bring the bag of newly cleaned laundry seperatly? Pack them dirty? Wait to pack till Sunday somehow?

amother
Strawberry

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 11:42 am
Motzei shabbos wash and bring along … unless you’ll definitely access to the washing machine and time to wash once you arrive

little neshamala

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 11:44 am
I would pack up before, and wash them motzai shabbos. Nothing wrong with bringing the newly washed shabbos items separately

ShishKabob

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 11:57 am
little neshamala wrote:
I would pack up before, and wash them motzai shabbos. Nothing wrong with bringing the newly washed shabbos items separately
This, totally rather wash them, you don't know what glitches there may be, and you certainly want washed shabbos clothing.

cuffs

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 12:05 pm
I would pack before shabbos and wear something I’m not bringing for pesach. Even if it might not be the latest and greatest style

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 12:16 pm
cuffs wrote:
I would pack before shabbos and wear something I’m not bringing for pesach. Even if it might not be the latest and greatest style

We don't have extra that we're not bringing for pesach. Their clothes get replaced because they literally can't wear them anymore

amother
NeonGreen

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 12:24 pm
Little kids I'd leave in pj's all shabbos.

amother
Mintgreen

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 12:29 pm
Yeah, I'd pack everything else and put the clean Motzei Shabbos laundry in a separate suitcase or bag.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 1:08 pm
This Shabbos will definitely be old clothing/things we won't be wearing on Pesach. I'm staying home and don't want to be stuck with too much laundry over Sunday and Monday morning.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics