Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Hit with a big lawsuit, please daven

amother

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 1:16 pm
My husband and his company are being sued for millions of dollars.

we have never had such money, and are struggling to pay basic living expenses.

please daven that things should work out for the best for my husband.

if we have a judgment put against us, it could affect us for the next twenty years.

Shmuel b-n Sara, and his family

amother

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 1:19 pm
I meant to say, please daven that things should work out for the best for my husband- AND FOR THE BEST FOR OUR WHOLE FAMILY.

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 2:25 pm
May Hashem help you to get the best lawyer possible for your situation, and the best judge for your situation, and that the other side should have the worst case. And Hashem should help the witnesses for your side to say what you want them to say, and the exhibits should demonstrate your innocence.

May Hashem help you win your case.

Last edited by amother on Sat, Jan 02 2016, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

shlomitsmum

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 3:32 pm
Done I have added u to our list ....B'H it will turn around in the zechus of purim
Hugs Hug

amother

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 5:08 pm
OPINIONATED wrote:
May Hashem help you to get the best lawyer possible for your situation, and the best judge for your situation, and that the other side should have the worst case. And Hashem should help the witnesses for your side to say what you want them to say, and the exhibits should demonstrate your innocence.

May Hashem help you win your case.

Amein, Thank you!

amother

Post Mon, Mar 07 2011, 5:08 pm
shlomitsmum wrote:
Done I have added u to our list ....B'H it will turn around in the zechus of purim
Hugs Hug

Amein, Thank you!

Ashrei

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 7:11 am
I'll daven for you too imy'h. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, I know that law suits are so unnerving; They threaten your entire life's security, and usually it's because of an opportunist who wants to make a buck, rather than a genuine injustice.

Do teshuva and strengthen your emuna! It's the best way to win. Meanwhile I'll have you and your situation on your mind. Please post updates.

Hatzlacha raba.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 08 2011, 7:58 am
Ashrei wrote:
I'll daven for you too imy'h. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, I know that law suits are so unnerving; They threaten your entire life's security, and usually it's because of an opportunist who wants to make a buck, rather than a genuine injustice.

Do teshuva and strengthen your emuna! It's the best way to win. Meanwhile I'll have you and your situation on your mind. Please post updates.

Hatzlacha raba.

Thank you and Amein!

amother

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 6:59 am
I just wanted to say that we are going through a similar situation (just not on such a large scale) and I know what you are feeling. The fear of losing everything you worked hard for is overwhelming, confusing, scary etc. I will daven for you and wish you the best outcome possible!

Hatzlocha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed