Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Anyone know anything about The Freedom Project? legit?

amother

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 11:01 pm
So I heard about this site mydesignedfreedom.com and checked it out. I'm not quite sure but something about you having a mini office outlet from home selling products.

I just watched the video and don't really have a clear understanding of what it is.

Does anyone know anything about this? Is it legit? Does it work? What exactly is it? How much $ do they want you to invest in it?
thanks!

amother

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 11:15 pm
Ok now I see (still watching video) something about free car and trips to exotic places...What in the world? It sounds too good to be true. I'd love to hear if anyone knows the person who set this all up.
thanks!

letschat

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 11:42 pm
I once applied to it and chickened out in the middle, I saw its not for me...
Basically, u try to sell a product to family and friends, I think shaklee, and they sell it, and u make money from what they sell so u form a whole triangle with more people selling the product.
Hope it helped!

letschat

Post Thu, Nov 03 2011, 11:43 pm
I once applied to it and chickened out in the middle, I saw its not for me...
Basically, u try to sell a product to family and friends, I think shaklee, and they sell it, and u make money from what they sell so u form a whole triangle with more people selling the product.
Hope it helped!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers