Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
DD wants me to charge Screenjunkies for movies- $5 monthly

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Nov 18 2015, 12:45 am
DD wants me to charge Screenjunkies for $5 monthly on my credit card. Shes too young to have her own credit card. Its a movie subscription website.

Whats it all about?

Im ok with her watching movies, thats not the problem. Is the website reliable? Any downside?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.c.....38692

"ScreenJunkies Plus will roll out on Nov. 17 with an exclusive slate of new, original and live programming for $4.99 a month. Among the offerings is the first ScreenJunkies scripted series, a comedy called Interns of the F.i.e.L.D, about overworked, underpaid interns at the world's most elite secret super hero organization. The series, which premieres in December, features Jamie Kennedy, Jonathan Lipnicki and Casper Van Dien.

Popular ScreenJunkies series, including Honest Trailers and Movie Fights!, will continue to be free on the ScreenJunkies YouTube channel, but exclusive content will be available to SJ+ subscribers on the ScreenJunkies website and on mobile. The new programming for SJ+ subscribers includes film critic series Mundy Night Raw!, starring Dan Murrell and Nick Mundy; trivia series Movie Games with Jeremy Jahns; First & Worst with Chris Stuckmann; and Movie Fights! spinoff TV Fights!"

http://moviepilot.com/posts/36.....anual

flmommy

Post Wed, Nov 18 2015, 10:18 am
Never heard of that website I would google the name and the word reviews and see what comes up. We use Amazon movies and have been very happy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics