Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Wits end

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 7:49 am
I couldn't sleep last night because of PTSD flashbacks. I got out of bed after two hours and watched some tv. Got back into bed about 1. Then my toddler woke up. Got back into bed 1:45. Toddler woke up at 6. He woke up all the other kids. Within minutes I had three kids deciding to fill up the dehumidifier in the living room (including water). I forced myself out of bed and washed my face, which got a total break out. Oh joy. My baby came in crying with red marker all over his face. My toddler was wet head to toe and when I went to investigate he had poured out the entire picture of water all over the kitchen. My 6 year old is especially tired because he was woken up early and started crying and hurting everyone. He was also sobbing that he won't wear his shoes (that were 80 dollars) because when he walks, dirt gets on them. He wants to wear his old shoes that are falling apart and too small. Everyone needs me and is standing outside my door and I can hardly keep my eyes open. The baby is crying, toddler is sounding like the older kid is bothering him and I AM SO TIRED!! I don't want to do today. Oh, did I mention I am a stay at home mom, so my next break is going to be about 8:30 tonight? Shoot, I hear slamming doors...better go

rainbow dash

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 8:15 am
Take a,deep breath, clean them up, fed them, put on a movie, call a babysitter, cleaner, go out by yourself, come back a new person.

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 8:22 am
I locked my door and ignored them and they went away. Been here for twenty minutes calming down/waking up. On my way out now. I cant get a babysitter rainbow dash, there arent any during the day where I live, especially last minute. I do have a cleaning lady coming at 4, but that doesn't help with the kids. I have an hour off at 2 for a therapy apt. Sigh. Off to the coffee pot.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics