Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births
Know anyone who cant afford a mohel?

amother

Post Thu, Nov 15 2007, 12:59 am
If anyone here knows of anyone who can't afford a Mohel, the Mohel with the ad on top will do the Bris at no charge as a special service for those in need. You can find his contact info on his website linked to the ad on top: www.simohel.com You can mention that you saw it on this site. Mazel Tov.

amother

Post Thu, Nov 15 2007, 1:07 am
I've used him on my first son he's amazing efficient and quick & always available
WOW I've seen the ad sooo many times and didn't realize who it was
Pleased and Grateful
PS. Beautiful JOB
PSSS> YOU HAVE TO BE CRAZY NOT TO USE HIM FOR YOUR NEXT BRIS

loveit

Post Thu, Nov 15 2007, 5:57 am
Why don't I see the ad there anymore?

technic

Post Thu, Nov 15 2007, 6:36 am
this is really nice of the mohel...kol hakavod Very Happy

prettynails

Post Thu, Nov 15 2007, 9:10 am
I know of another mohel in crown heights who also doesn't charge. you could pm me if you're seriously interested. he did my son and we're so happy with his service. Wink

greenfire

Post Thu, Nov 15 2007, 6:22 pm
okay I'll let you know when I have that baby boy I've been dreamin of ...

that is truly a wonderful mitzvah!

rainbow baby

Post Sat, Nov 17 2007, 1:49 pm
Ok I think I'am missing somehting here but in Manchester non of the Mohelim charge they will not take any money. For all three of my boys we have gicven our Mohel a bottle of whisky and the Mitzvah of doing a Bris. Is Manchester the only town where Mohelim do not charge?

MommyEsty

Post Sat, Nov 17 2007, 2:42 pm
we payed.. he said its £50 quid for the insurance and then you can give whatever on top of that,
I like your mohel JMTB im usuing him next time!

amother

Post Sat, Nov 17 2007, 10:02 pm
yes you are missing s/th, there isnt anyone I know, that has not paid their mohel. I know I have paid for every one of my sons brisim, and one was even in Eretz Yisroel. I think the mohelim dont charge, but it is understood that you pay them - even the mohelim that specificly dont charge. ppl usually pay between $300 - $600.

rainbow baby

Post Sun, Nov 18 2007, 6:54 pm
Amother above I've just remembered why I just love it on here and why I'am totally fed up with it and hardly ever come on anymore. Why I prefer the non Jewish forums. Because people cannot give their opioions without other people shouting them down that they are wrong and that they are doing things wrong. I was just saying that I have never heard of people paying for a Mohel that's all. Sorry I must do Tushuva right away and ask my Mohel for forgiveness!!!! LOL

You know on the non Jewish forums they seem to have more respect and love for each other, they lsiten to each other and never shout anyone down. I thought it was Jews that were meant to do that. Hey maybe I should just take this site off my favourites things never change on here.

Ok and why do people alway hid behind amother, never understood that.

Well I guess you won't be seeing me around again as in posting.

Dini

Post Sun, Nov 18 2007, 7:05 pm
I don't think that a mohel is allowed to charge however people pay them. Especially because that is what they do for a living and it's very nice that the mohel advertised here has made it know that if someone can't afford it, he would do it for free.

proud_mama

Post Sun, Nov 18 2007, 11:43 pm
Actually, what I love about this site is the bickering. (Of course not me, I just view it!!)

And, I think it is very special of this mohel, being that people can really have to pay a lot to the mohel, I've heard of large amounts. Keep up the good work.[/quote]
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births