Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Boss - wwyd
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 1:42 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
He’s going to have an affair with you
Guys like that always get the girl
It’s not if but when
I would quit my job and listen to tznius hotlines all day for 3 months before looking for another job

I wanted to know if this was something I should be more sensitive to than I already am, because sometimes you are blinded in the situation.

your comment came across a little rude. I am not that kind of girl that thinks that men will fall over themselves to come get them.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 6:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
I wanted to know if this was something I should be more sensitive to than I already am, because sometimes you are blinded in the situation.

your comment came across a little rude. I am not that kind of girl that thinks that men will fall over themselves to come get them.

As the recipient of some unnecessarily snide replies to legitimate vulnerable questions, I can relate to how they make you feel stupid and like you should be doubting yourself.

Therefore, I want to reassure you that your op came across as reasonable, balanced, and level headed.

Lately, I have made it a point to come on and make sure to comment when this happens. I almost left this site after being hurt when I finally brought myself to be vulnerable here and a poster made me feel really bad about it.

peace2

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 6:51 pm
amother OP wrote:

I think your question was very valid and reasonable. You were sensitive enough to pick up on something being off but weren't sure how far you should take that. Kudos to you for asking instead of either totally ignoring a gut feeling or overreacting and leaving your job without figuring out if that was necessary

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 9:10 pm
How happy are you in a job where the boss creeps you out even if on paper it's amazing.

What if He would eat in a very unpleasant way that makes you nauseous?

Or if te office would always be extremely hot?

But everything else would be great.

These things can cause an unpleasant experience which might make you want to leave.

The comment that he made about his wife Mad

amother
Charcoal

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 9:52 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
He’s going to have an affair with you
Guys like that always get the girl
It’s not if but when
I would quit my job and listen to tznius hotlines all day for 3 months before looking for another job

Feel sorry for you that you feel the need to harass a very levelheaded and cogent OP.

bat1

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 7:43 am
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics