Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
I'm so upset

sotired3

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 9:15 pm
I have a son with terrible eczema. It's very visible, it's on his face, hands, legs, etc. Wherever is go with him, ex the grocery, people are constantly stopping me and recommending the most fabulous cream or the best doctor. I always smile and say thank you, I recognize it's coming out of concern and they mean well.

Today, I was in a store buying shoes for my kids, and a women came over to me trying to sell me a cream! I felt so cornered, here I am waiting to be helped in an overcrowded store with my kids jumping around, and she comes over and starts her sales speech. I was just so upset, there's a time and place for everything.

seeker

Post Sun, Aug 02 2015, 9:34 pm
I'm sorry. That must be so annoying.
*bites tongue to stop from asking what you've tried*

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Aug 03 2015, 4:05 am
sotired3 wrote:
I have a son with terrible eczema. It's very visible, it's on his face, hands, legs, etc. Wherever is go with him, ex the grocery, people are constantly stopping me and recommending the most fabulous cream or the best doctor. I always smile and say thank you, I recognize it's coming out of concern and they mean well.

Today, I was in a store buying shoes for my kids, and a women came over to me trying to sell me a cream! I felt so cornered, here I am waiting to be helped in an overcrowded store with my kids jumping around, and she comes over and starts her sales speech. I was just so upset, there's a time and place for everything.

Hugs!!!! I remember those days. It was worse than dealing with the actual exzema itself. There were times I didnt want to go out because I had no patience dealing with all these random people. Hang in there. I hope it gets better really quick. Refuah Shleimah.

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, Aug 03 2015, 4:07 am
I feel for you! I have the same issue with my child. I am so thankful that the face is pretty clear this summer-not like last year when I got everyone's comments and advice! I don't have any advice for you, only to tell you that I didn't do anything different and my child looks so much better. So there's a light at the end of the eczema tunnel!

sourstix

Post Mon, Aug 03 2015, 5:48 am
hugs to all of you with this problem. refua sheleima

sotired3

Post Mon, Aug 03 2015, 6:47 am
Thank you for all the encouragement, it's much needed
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics