Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Help with inside outside upside down costume

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Mar 02 2016, 1:38 pm
DD has a dress up day at school for Rosh chodesh adar with this theme. She is really really into these dress up days, and the most creative from the class can win a prize, which she really wants to win.

Any ideas (with things I won't have to buy, but I am willing to make something easy), for what she can wear?

Thanks!

Iymnok

Post Wed, Mar 02 2016, 2:54 pm
A box with two eyeholes at the bottom and an arrow pointing down with the word "up" near the eyes.
(See the book)

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Mar 02 2016, 3:13 pm
What kind of school is it?
If it's a more chilled BY or MO you can have her dressed as Joy from inside out...

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Mar 02 2016, 5:02 pm
It's an OOT Talmud Torah, so kind of a mix, but my daughter doesn't know what that movie is, and I imagine most of the teachers and students wouldn't know either.

Kumphort

Post Wed, Mar 02 2016, 5:11 pm
I won a prize for this costume many years ago. Basically took a long robe and put it on upside down. There was a sheital head attached to the neck. We held up the top to the robe if I remember it was stapled to a lamp shade. But probably u can use oak tag. Stuffed some socks and stick them on top. So it looked like I was walking around upside down

Good luck. U can ask me more specific questions if u need
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics