Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
I can’t take it anymore

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 7:58 pm
My toddler does not stop whining and crying . All day every day. He doesn’t get what he wants or instantly he tantrums . I’m not exaggerating it’s literally 20 times an hour . If I hear his high pitched squeals one more time I’m going to jump off my porch. I hear it in my nightmares and I literally get chills

amother
Junglegreen

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 7:59 pm
My kid is 7 and still like this.

Following ☺️

rubyred

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 8:18 pm
Craniosacral has helped my kid with this. I just bought this book off Amazon. Light at the beginning of the Tunnel by Beth Perkel. Hoping it helps.

Light at the Beginning of the... https://www.amazon.com/dp/1952.....ss_tl

amother
Pear

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 8:20 pm
I was just going to post something similar. My daughter tantrums until she gets what she wants, everything has to be her way, she’s just about turning 3. In losing my mind too, what am I doing wrong.

amother
Dimgray

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 8:24 pm
Maybe he/ she is bored & needs to be in a social setting at least a small part of day
My toddler now is pretty easy going , but when she doesn’t have enough structure/ entertainment she acts out more those days
She is 2.5
But in general she is a really easy going child
Not to scare you, but I have another child who is 12 now who was like this & a total nightmare as a toddler ….he was than a nightmare as a little kid, tantrums 24/7
Long story short , he has ADHD & Anxiety.
So anything could be really
Hard to reply say .

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 9:42 pm
Non stop tantrums can be helped with you the mother sitting there and really listening to what the child wants. Feel the your unpleasant feeling about it then feel the child’s unpleasant feelings and it will go.
Whining usually comes from the child feeling unheard or uncared for.
They want mommy to sit down and be in their shoes for just a few minutes. When they feel safe and understood they will move on.

I follow blimie heller on whatsapp and my childs tantrums are gone.

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 9:43 pm
If the child doesn't go out, they may benefit greatly from going to playgroup for afew hours a day.

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 10:07 pm
I had this with my son. Anything could tick him off, it was like walking on eggshells around him. He's 5 now, it started about when he was 3. He was treated for pandas twice since then. I recently discovered that all he wants is a hug. He still tantrums plenty, but bh got much better

amother
Raspberry

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 10:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
My toddler does not stop whining and crying . All day every day. He doesn’t get what he wants or instantly he tantrums . I’m not exaggerating it’s literally 20 times an hour . If I hear his high pitched squeals one more time I’m going to jump off my porch. I hear it in my nightmares and I literally get chills

How do you respond?

4thebooks

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 10:13 pm
Please check for PANDAS. my dd was the same, was going crazy. I kept saying it running away or I’m going to send her off but deep inside I knew something must be wrong until her pediatrician gave me a script for BW and her strep and pandas were so high. We just finished first round of antibiotics and I can already see somewhat of a difference BH.

amother
Eggshell

Post Mon, Aug 21 2023, 10:16 pm
amother Crimson wrote:
Non stop tantrums can be helped with you the mother sitting there and really listening to what the child wants. Feel the your unpleasant feeling about it then feel the child’s unpleasant feelings and it will go.
Whining usually comes from the child feeling unheard or uncared for.
They want mommy to sit down and be in their shoes for just a few minutes. When they feel safe and understood they will move on.

I follow blimie heller on whatsapp and my childs tantrums are gone.

Who is blimie heller and what is her number to follow?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics