Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Is this normal behavior?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 9:35 pm
My six year old dd m*sturbates. It started when she was younger but wasn’t that frequent. Lately she’s been doing it more often and she totally climaxes till the end, she turns all red and breathes heavily. It was so freaky to watch for the first time, I was very disturbed. I told her countless time that it’s not good to touch there too much as you can get a rash and in general you don’t touch yourself in private areas in front of other people. She stopped doing it in public but I still see her doing it in bed when no one is around. She told me it’s her secret yummy feeling that no-one else knows abt it. Is this normal? And is there anything I shd do abt it?

Shopmiami49

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 9:41 pm
totally normal
don't draw negative attention to it
good that you taught her abt doing in private vs public

amother
Electricblue

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 9:46 pm
Why are you watching her??? That’s the most disturbing part to me. You know what she’s doing and you’re watching. Her do instead of giving her privacy

Last edited by amother on Mon, Jan 22 2024, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Electricblue

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 9:46 pm
Why are you watching her??? That’s the most disturbing part to me. You know what she’s doing and you’re watching. Her do instead of giving her privacy

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 9:53 pm
The behavior is normal, but if you're there it's not private- you can teach her that it's not something appropriate to do while others are around.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 9:54 pm
amother Electricblue wrote:

I don’t watch her, but when she started doing it she did it in public so I noticed it. And I do walk into her room sometimes after she’s in bed to tidy up and get her laundry from the floor. Reminder, she’s a five year old child. I don’t know why you chose to jump to the negative and judge…

amother
Electricblue

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 9:57 pm
amother OP wrote:
I don’t watch her, but when she started doing it she did it in public so I noticed it. And I do walk into her room sometimes after she’s in bed to tidy up and get her laundry from the floor. Reminder, she’s a five year old child. I don’t know why you chose to jump to the negative and judge…

You initially said 6, but whatever. To say that you know what she looks like when she clmxes seems very odd to me

amother
Trillium

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:00 pm
You initially said 6, but whatever. To say that you know what she looks like when she clmxes seems very odd to me

Firstly it’s not really s-xual at that age just a good feeling. Secondly parents see their kids do things especially if it’s in public. The kid is a toddler many are still being wiped and bathed at that age. Calm down.

amother
Sage

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:00 pm
amother OP wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's normal. As others said, gently tell her it's private.etc. and if u notice, walk away . Don't Comment.

BTW, not a huge difference, but in ur OP u said 6yo, here you sapublic.

either age is normal. Just not in piblic.

amother
Trillium

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:01 pm
It’s the age old debate is it normal or not. Some say of course others wonder how they were introduced and if it’s really a good thing for young kids.

amother
Electricblue

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:01 pm
amother Trillium wrote:
Firstly it’s not really s-xual at that age just a good feeling. Secondly parents see their kids do things especially if it’s in public. The kid is a toddler many are still being wiped and bathed at that age. Calm down.

In what world is a 6 year old a toddler?

amother
Outerspace

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:04 pm
amother Trillium wrote:

How is a six year old being called a toddler? Six years old is not even close to toddler age.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:46 pm
amother Sage wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's normal. As others said, gently tell her it's private.etc. and if u notice, walk away . Don't Comment.

BTW, not a huge difference, but in ur OP u said 6yo, here you sapublic.

either age is normal. Just not in piblic.

Sorry, she is six. An error on my part.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:50 pm
amother Trillium wrote:
It’s the age old debate is it normal or not. Some say of course others wonder how they were introduced and if it’s really a good thing for young kids.

Initially that was one of my biggest concerns, how was she introduced to it. I was afraid she may have been told abt in inappropriately, but after having a subtle conversation with her I gathered that she figured it out herself.

amother
Trillium

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:55 pm
amother Outerspace wrote:
How is a six year old being called a toddler? Six years old is not even close to toddler age.

Sheesh it’s one year older than a toddler. This site is so ridiculous when it relates to private parts. You all are giving your kids issues.

amother
Electricblue

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 10:59 pm
amother Trillium wrote:
Sheesh it’s one year older than a toddler. This site is so ridiculous when it relates to private parts. You all are giving your kids issues.

What?? Who calls 5 year olds toddlers? In my world 5 year olds are in 1st grade! In yours it sounds like they’re in diapers, using pacis and bottles and using strollers

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:01 pm
amother Trillium wrote:

Thanks for the support Smile I was just asking for honest and non judgmental advice being that I wasn’t comfortable asking family members or friends. Hadn’t realized I would open a can of worms, or maybe rather snakes…!

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:04 pm
What?? Who calls 5 year olds toddlers? In my world 5 year olds are in 1st grade! In yours it sounds like they’re in diapers, using pacis and bottles and using strollers

You’re not being very helpful. In fact you’re being extremely rude. Where I come from there’s a saying ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it!’

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:14 pm
I’m pretty new to this site, I was so happy to find a site where I can ask questions and discuss matters with other moms that may have similar experiences. Is this the usual, to get such strong negative feedback? I’m starting to get very thrown off…

amother
Mintcream

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:25 pm
amother OP wrote:
I’m pretty new to this site, I was so happy to find a site where I can ask questions and discuss matters with other moms that may have similar experiences. Is this the usual, to get such strong negative feedback? I’m starting to get very thrown off…

Unfortunately common. Don't take it personally and ignore those comments.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics