Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
If you still have ACP (its ending in april but...)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 12:14 pm
This is not an advertisement and I am not working for verizon.

I am just posting this for those who have hard time paying bills and want to still save on their intenet bill.

If you have ACP (they are no longer taking new applications) the benefits expire on april (unless congress changes the decision) and none of the providers will be free anymore. However I was told by my friend (who reffered me to verizon) that verizon has a special promotion (which I signed up fully by yesterday) that if you sign up with them with your ACP benefits while you still have it then even after the ACP ends they will give you a special promotion called GO FORWARD discount that they will make your cost 20 dollars cheaper.

So to break it up
currently internet is 50 dollars a month for 300 mgbs (they have a 1 GIG speed as well for more price but also at a discount but I am not using that) but free with ACP users

for those who have ACP currently with them (or sign up as soon as they can) after april when ACP ends they will give a 20 dollar discount making the price 30 dollars monthly.

I was also told that by then if you have a lifeline then after april when acp ends you can tranfer to them and they will give another 10 dollar discount which will be 20 dollars a month.

it was a bit of a process for me to do but I am glad I did it. I am just sharing with others so you know about it if you want to do it.

(if you do decide to do it I suggest you call them to explain everything to you so it be clear and not make a mistake because there are few steps you have to follow to ge the discount etc)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 12:15 pm
I also have to say to be clear that you might be charged for the first bill of intenet (50 dollars) and also for instalation of a router (100 dollars) but other than that you should get the discount as said above , jsut call them to get the steps clear

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 9:23 am
bumping up for those who didnt see
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics