Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Discount tickets to Crayola Factory????

overthehill

Post Sun, Jun 21 2009, 4:51 pm
Are there any discounts available out there to Crayola Factory? I tried googling but came up short. Also can anyone give me feedback on the place and tell me if its worth 9.50 a person???

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 21 2009, 4:56 pm
sounds like FUN !!!

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 21 2009, 5:16 pm
when you pass the welcome to pennsylvania sign they have visitor rest stops - usually have discount coupons for everything ... it's worth a try on the way there ...

mommee

Post Sun, Jun 21 2009, 5:41 pm
I don't know how the place is now, but I must've been there about 10 years ago and I remember having a great time and thinking it was really cool. My two younger sisters enjoyed it as well. I've been thinking about taking my DD there although I'm not sure if it would be good for her yet-she's 2.5.

CuteGirl613

Post Sun, Jun 21 2009, 9:26 pm
We were there two years ago. My kids loved it. The price also includes admission to the Canal Museum. We found it was worth the admission because we spent several hours there.

mominisrael2

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 9:50 am
I don't remember if we found discount coupons -- possibly you can get a discount once you're there if you're a member of AAA. Crayola was one of the things we did last summer on our "pack as many fun American things into two days as possible before making aliyah" trip, DDs were 4 and 7 at the time and we had a blast -- unfortunately I had a deadline that day so I spent half the time in the coat room working on my laptop (oh, the joys of freelancing!!) but we had to drag the kids out at the end of the day, there were so many different activities and we all had a great day. Highly recommended!

curlytop

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 10:17 am
I was also thinking of taking my kids once.
Is it appropriate for a 3 year old?

realeez

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 10:18 am
We tried going there but weirdly, they were closed that day - a Monday and not a holiday one so check the hours! We took the kids to the Crayola Store next door and they liked that enough lol!

Strawberry

Post Mon, Jun 22 2009, 10:23 am
I remember having a blast by Crayola years ago. I would love to take a family trip there one day.

avimom

Post Tue, Jul 07 2009, 10:15 pm
I was able to find coupons here: (I searched endlessly, I didn't want to pay full price...)

one dollar off up to 6 admissions: http://www.usfamilycoupons.com/
There was also one at couponclipper.com but it doesn't seem to be there anymore.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics