Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Preppy Killer released on Parole in Rockland County
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Pear

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 4:36 pm
Cause he traveled in wealthy circles and dressed preppy looked upscale and clean cut R”L

amother
Pear

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 4:37 pm
Highstrung wrote:
Thanks for making me aware . This is freaking me out .

Same

Highstrung

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 4:39 pm
I’m wondering if he drives or if he’s taking the TOR bus from place to place?

amother
Pear

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 4:42 pm
Also possible he hates Jews his victim he murdered was Jewish afaik last name Levine R”L like why is he put in rock land county why is talking to and seeking out Jewish women

amother
Hyssop

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 5:27 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
Who has seen him up in Monsey? Has anyone made a police report?

I’m no fan, I knew Jennifer Levin in high school in NYC. Really, I’d never be on this guy’s side. But criminals tend to repeat the same crimes, and this seems really off.

You knew her? What was the story...its not an uncommon name..

amother
Maize

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 5:38 pm
gr82no wrote:
Why is he called preppy killer?
I read an article about him and hes claiming he wants to be good now. Yeah right!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne......html
See his picture from 1986 and you'll understand.

amother
Maize

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 5:40 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
Who has seen him up in Monsey? Has anyone made a police report?

I’m no fan, I knew Jennifer Levin in high school in NYC. Really, I’d never be on this guy’s side. But criminals tend to repeat the same crimes, and this seems really off.

https://westchester.news12.com.....house

vintagebknyc

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 5:54 pm
amother Hyssop wrote:
You knew her? What was the story...its not an uncommon name..

If you Google Preppy Killer, the story will one up. It was the summer of 1986

vintagebknyc

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 5:57 pm
amother Pear wrote:
Also possible he hates Jews his victim he murdered was Jewish afaik last name Levine R”L like why is he put in rock land county why is talking to and seeking out Jewish women

Her name was not Levine and the crime had nothing to do with anti semitism. He’s a psychopath who murdered the woman he was dating. Then he went back to jail on a major drug charge. I believe he is still connected to the woman he was dating while on trial, and they had their own drug den and were selling, which was how his second crime happened.

Last edited by vintagebknyc on Fri, Aug 04 2023, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Hyssop

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 6:41 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
If you Google Preppy Killer, the story will one up. It was the summer of 1986

I googled it but you said you were not a fan of her, so I wanted to know what really happened. Something doesnt add up, and ftr I am located super close to him.

vintagebknyc

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 6:45 pm
amother Hyssop wrote:
I googled it but you said you were not a fan of her, so I wanted to know what really happened. Something doesnt add up, and ftr I am located super close to him.

I never said I wasn’t fond of her, I barely knew her because she was three years younger. (I wasn’t clear when I said I wasn’t a fan. I wasn’t a fan of him.)

I’m not certain what doesn’t add up. He had a history of drinking and theft. He was a scholarship student and was in a fancy UES school. His mother was a maid. He stole from his friends parents: money, jewelry, and drugs. He was dating Jennifer and they went out drinking, walked into the park to be intimate, and he murdered her and then blamed it on her, saying she was too aggressive.

amother
Yarrow

Post Sat, Aug 05 2023, 10:55 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
I never said I wasn’t fond of her, I barely knew her because she was three years younger. (I wasn’t clear when I said I wasn’t a fan. I wasn’t a fan of him.)

I’m not certain what doesn’t add up. He had a history of drinking and theft. He was a scholarship student and was in a fancy UES school. His mother was a maid. He stole from his friends parents: money, jewelry, and drugs. He was dating Jennifer and they went out drinking, walked into the park to be intimate, and he murdered her and then blamed it on her, saying she was too aggressive.

I thought his mother was a nurse trying to support him to go to these UES schools?

vintagebknyc

Post Sat, Aug 05 2023, 11:16 pm
amother Yarrow wrote:
I thought his mother was a nurse trying to support him to go to these UES schools?

Maybe she was a nurse, idk, but he was on scholarship at whatever school he went to

amother
Hyssop

Post Sat, Aug 05 2023, 11:29 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:

Ah, ok. Another loser, I guess. And they set him up in a halfway house amongst us.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 12:02 am
I found out that he lives less then 5 minutes from my house! I frum jew was just released from that halfway house and he took it over. Yoy so scary.
Chaveirim is aware of the situation and said to call them if anyone has an uncomfortable encounter. They're in touch with his parole officer. He's being tracked and he has a curfew.

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 12:10 am
Where is the halfway house?

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 12:19 am
amother Beige wrote:
Where is the halfway house?

On eckerson road

Btw on a WhatsApp message I received it said that when he was in bingo he specifically asked someone “why are there so many Jews here”. Don’t know what his motive is but if he’s already been to bingo, monsey bbq, and evergreen it sounds fishy

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 12:44 am
amother Royalblue wrote:
...Yoy so scary.
Chaveirim is aware of the situation and said to call them if anyone has an uncomfortable encounter. They're in touch with his parole officer. He's being tracked and he has a curfew.

I sure hope he's being tracked. Really being tracked. This is deeply unsettling.

amother
Dill

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 12:54 am
amother Oldlace wrote:
On eckerson road

Btw on a WhatsApp message I received it said that when he was in bingo he specifically asked someone “why are there so many Jews here”. Don’t know what his motive is but if he’s already been to bingo, monsey bbq, and evergreen it sounds fishy

Where on Eckerson? Gosh this is scary. I cant even see the pictures because my filter doesnt let those news sites!

Ruchi

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 2:04 am
Tracked is not helpful enough. If he's making ppl feel uncomfortable than he needs a chaperone.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries