Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
And the winner is.???????????who is it???
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

hila

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 2:58 pm
I ahve short dark, greying, straight hair. so I would chose a thick blond curly one .

I never had a sheitl !

Raisin

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 3:21 pm
Barbara wrote:
I don't think that you guys are being fair. I'm not sure who administers these sweepstakes (Yael or the shaitel companies), but they need to be scrupulously fair. That means that they don't get to say *nah* if they pick a name they don't recognize. This is supposed to be fun. Remember, even if a *regular* wins (2 regulars? I know its 2 shaitels), there are enough of those that chances are it will be someone else. So just enjoy it until the winner is announced, picturing yourself in a new shaitel - the perfect one, comfy, amazing cut, makes you look (INSERT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: (I) 30 pounds lighter; (ii) 10 years younger; (iii) like you did on your wedding day; (iv) like Natalie Portman (but not like Natalie Portman in Star Wars); (v) all of the above.) Then move on.

as long as doesn't make me look as sad as the sheital model in the picture!

fiddle

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 3:23 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
What color are we choosing ladies?
Long or short? Curly or straight?
Smile

not many posts on my part, but hey I may as well call one, id get a long medium brown wavy one....

rivkeah

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 3:30 pm
I would ge a short straight one, color darker blonde

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 3:38 pm
I have heard talk that many Chinese Auctions are fixed. I'm not saying anything against our board and how it's run here, but I understand that there are certain criteria that organizations use to deem people prize worthy or not.

Barbara

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 3:46 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
I have heard talk that many Chinese Auctions are fixed. I'm not saying anything against our board and how it's run here, but I understand that there are certain criteria that organizations use to deem people prize worthy or not.

In my real life, one of the things I do is draft contest and sweestakes rules and work with the administrators. So I'm a bit protective.

I have *never* worked with an unscrupulous sweepstakes administer. And trust me, there have been times where they would prefer to have had a different person win, for demographic or publicity reasons. They *always* do the right thing.

Maybe there is a rigged Chinese Auction or 2. But in general, people do the right thing.

mimivan

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 3:54 pm
chocolate moose wrote:

this isn't an organization...

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 3:55 pm
Barbara wrote:
I have *never* worked with an unscrupulous sweepstakes administer. And trust me, there have been times where they would prefer to have had a different person win, for demographic or publicity reasons. They *always* do the right thing. Maybe there is a rigged Chinese Auction or 2. But in general, people do the right thing.

They prob. think that giving some people priority for prizes IS the right thing.

Taliaville

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 4:04 pm
I may not post much, but I do come on here and read alot- I love this website:-p but yea..... shaitels.... love them but so does my daughter, and she thinks in her 11 month old humor that it is halarious to try and take it off mommy's head in public Heart

BusyBeeMommy

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 4:13 pm
If I win (sigh) I'm getting a long (the longer the better!) wavy fall. I'm in bad need of a fall as the summer is coming and my old one looks like a dried out haystack going downwards. I love the airy feeling of wearing a fall that pushes all the hair out of your face... And it's going to be an ashy blonde with some platinum blonde highlights (very subtle)...

Okay, now back to reality. I NEVER win anything in these things...

nicole81

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 4:29 pm
according to the official sweepstakes rules, the contest ends at 6pm EST today. Then the winner(s) will be drawn on or around April 7th, so it might be a few days before we know.

read, people! Study

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 4:34 pm
I thought that was a mistake, April 1st being 7th of Nissan...considering April 7th is almost erev Pesach...oh well.

Kugel lover

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 4:37 pm
Yikes! I'd be scared to win!

shifg

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 5:29 pm
I wanna win!! I'm on here daily... I just never have anything to add...

realeez

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 5:59 pm
As long as none of the recent male trolls win... (although dh said it would serve them right!)

momsprince

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 6:49 pm
shifg wrote:
I wanna win!! I'm on here daily... I just never have anything to add...
Same here. I'm on this site for sure twice daily but I'm a quiet person by nature. I never have much to add even in real life.

bubby

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 6:54 pm
Male trolls? How can you tell?

bnm

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 7:13 pm
I would take a should length dirty blonde. try finding one-it's IMPOSSIBLE.

Chocoholic

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 7:25 pm
I would get a long, very straight blond one.

realeez

Post Wed, Apr 01 2009, 8:09 pm
bubby wrote:
Male trolls? How can you tell?

I don't usually notice that kind of thing but there was one that was a bit odd.
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics