Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
At the Club
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:38 pm
Hey momof6, have you read my post before??? MAYBE IT WILL WAKE HER UP?!!!! HELLO!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE MAKING SUCH A COMMENT. YES I SAID THAT SO THAT MAYBE IT WILL WAKE HER UP!!!
sheesh

redhot

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:44 pm
cindy- all I can say is- you took the words out of my mouth. I agree with everyting u said here.

to the first amother- u are being judgmental. These women have every right to be at that club. Just cuz u were there at a party, or with your husband does not make u any better than them . You were both in a club.

to the second amother who wants her sil to be raped so she will 'wake up'.. I am SPEECHLESS!!! That is such a disgusting thing to say!!@ You say your sil is so horrible and is affecting you so much.. bla bla bla. That is so NASTY!!!
She can do whatever she chooses. that is between her and G-d, and her husband. How it affects u is irrelevant. You are only her sister in law. Stop focusing on yourself. Maybe instead of wishing for your SIL to be RAPED< you should spend some energy trying to become a kinder and less bitter person.

cindy324

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:45 pm
What if something happens to her that she won't wake up at all C"VS?

How will you feel then, having said what you did?

Or if something did happen, but not lifethreatening, what then?

Will you tell her - "I told you so" . would that make you feel better?

Maybe you should think about the impact it'll have on your children's shidduchim if word got around that your partying SIL C"VS got raped, beaten, or worse... Exploding anger

cindy324

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:47 pm
Thanks shtilmom, we were posting the same time, and pretty much posted the same thing LOL

redhot

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:49 pm
yes cindy, I see Smile

but it doesnt look like the amother saw either or our comments.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:49 pm
WHATEVER Rolling Eyes

amother

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:50 pm
I saw it

WHATEVER Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

redhot

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:51 pm
saying 'whatever' is not an intelligent response or defense.

Unless whatever means:" yes, you are right. I said a stupid thing and I didn't really mean that."

amother

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:52 pm
You can say whatever as many times as you want, the one at fault here is her husband he doesn't like it leave her & nobody will suffer.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:53 pm
amother wrote:
You can say whatever as many times as you want, the one at fault here is her husband he doesn't like it leave her & nobody will suffer.

Thank you!

I just gave up "farentfering" myself to two silly posters who just can't begin to imagine what we're going through. (yes, I mean you sthillmom and cindy)

redhot

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:54 pm
ok is this the 3rd amother in this conversation?

I disagree with your comment completely. The husband is at fault?? I dont think so. Maybe he shouldleave her cuz if she is clubbing without him and he is miserable it is likely a reflection on their marriage, so they are not in a good relationship. And that is why MAYBE he should leave her.

'noone would suffer'????? Everyone suffers on some level in a family that goes thru a divorce.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:55 pm
I have nothing more to say on this topic.

Next topic: How's the weather in your area?

Flowerchild

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:55 pm
I am just adding to cindy because I agree with her 100%, I am just appalled by the second amother with sil, something is seriously wrong with you, im sorry but no matter what your sil does it is sick and horrible of you to wish something bad to happen to her. yes she might be doing something wrong but it does not justify you to say something so terrible with so much anger. hashem hears you, and god forbid that anything should happen to this woman. what is wrong with you? if she needs to learn her lesson she will eventually, maybe all she needs is to get this out of her system, who knows, I am sure there are ways to help her, or leave her alone for the time being, but to say such mean and ill spirited words is wrong. your mean and too angry, cold, icy person. why dont you take time and talk to her and ask her what is happening to her why does she feel the need to do what she does, why dont you be a little more warm and nice to her so she knows she has a friend to talk to, maybe something huge is happening to her.

and who cares what strangers think, like everyone on this planet is perfect? give me a break, everyone has something to deal with, noone has perfect lives, your more worried about your image and having a perfect dainty life rather than being a decent human being.

Sparkle

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:57 pm
I really don't understand how someone can wish something so horrible on a family member - no matter how horribly them may be acting Crying

redhot

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:57 pm
so im 'silly' because I do not agree with you that u want your sister in law to be raped so she would have a wake up callto not go partying, cuz you are getting a bad NAME from her....

Maybe you are the one that is in need of a 'wake up call'. This story is not about you. It is about your sister in law and her husband and children. However much you are suffering is irrelevant. They are the ones in need of our pity/help. Not you.

The only reason I pity you is that you see nothing wrong is wishing rape on a family member of yours. (or any woman at that) cuz u dont like her behavior.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 22 2006, 11:59 pm
When I wrote her husband is at fault meaning obviously they are having maritel problems so either he put his foot down get help or say you are leaving sometimes divorce is the answer because these kids can be teased in school about there mother not being this or that etc.

amother

sthillmom wrote:
) cuz u dont like her behavior.

NO I DON'T LIKE HER BEHAVIOR. SHE COMES FROM SUCH A NICE FAMILY. I JUST DON'T GET IT, WHAT KIND OF A PLEASURE DO YOU GET FROM DOING THESE THINGS.

Sparkle

BTW, maybe we should be dan lchaf zchus. Amother didn't SPECIFICALLY wish rape on her SIl... Sad

amother

Post Mon, Oct 23 2006, 12:01 am
mom22 wrote:
BTW, maybe we should be dan lchaf zchus. Amother didn't SPECIFICALLY wish rape on her SIl... Sad

You're right. I didn't mean it this far. The worst that I was even thinking about was having her kid kicked out of yeshiva and being asked to dress a little bit more appropriatly. Nothing of the sort that everyone thinks I'm wishing for her. embarrassed

redhot

Post Mon, Oct 23 2006, 12:03 am
mom you are right. but she didnt deny it either. Bottom line is that this amother really has issues with her sister in law, and its none of my business.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics