Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Did you see that??
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:11 am
amother Scarlet wrote:
I am not intersted in watching the live... she left that part in? without censorship?

Yes. I reported her post. Please do so as well.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:11 am
amother Scarlet wrote:
its a great thing not to be on social media. wish I had the strength. BUT you can be on social media and not watch people I dont like.

in general. I hear / see so many people say "omg.. did you see that crazy lady on insta". and it just so absurd to me that they watch someone that they dont admire, they dont like.. they dont respect. why? entertainment purposes? to be able to mock them? I just really dont get it.

Exactly.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:12 am
amother Magenta wrote:

ew. that is awful. I'm done with this lady now.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:13 am
amother Scarlet wrote:
I am not intersted in watching the live... she left that part in? without censorship?

Yes. It’s there. Fully naked man showing his butt then grabbing his pen*s

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:14 am
Are you sure its still on? Didn't see it. How many minutes into the live?

amother
Ivory

amother Blonde wrote:
Your accusations are offensive, please stop. Yes, this is a s-x offense and yes FG is the victim. Even if you hate her and cant stand her, even if you disagree with everything she says and does. Maybe you should work on your own sinas chinam especially since you consider yourself Orthodox so you certainly shouldnt be speaking the way you are or accusing another Jewish woman of doing something so horrific when she herself is the victim here.

How on earth can you possibly know for sure that she’s “a victim?” Why are so many others able to see she hardly looked surprised (fake shocked reaction) after it happened?

Why did she keep it up on her instagram if she’s a “victim?” And most of all why are you defending her?

Yeah this is very suspicious.

amother
Scarlet

amother Magenta wrote:

I do not know if they'll even review it, bec. it's a long video with "that" within . you think they watch the whole thing? I am certainly not watching that video. and theres no room for comment on the report.

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:15 am
amother Crimson wrote:
Read your first sentence and then your last. Hypocrisy at it’s finest. Not surprising.

And your attacks continue... Not surprising but sad because sinas chinum is the reason why Moshiach is not here yet so instead of working on it and changing your behavior you continue to dig in and pretend to be an angel. Everyone else is at fault but you as you continue to attack and blame the victim simply because you hate and despise her. Sad. Can't Believe It Banging head Crying

amother
Crimson

amother Powderblue wrote:

Last few seconds of the live

amother
Scarlet

amother Ivory wrote:
How on earth can you possibly know for sure that she’s “a victim?” Why are so many others able to see she hardly looked surprised (fake shocked reaction) after it happened?

Why did she keep it up on her instagram if she’s a “victim?” And most of all why are you defending her?

I stand corrected. If she posted it without editing it out - I am with you. Disgusting.

amother
Magenta

amother Scarlet wrote:
I do not know if they'll even review it, bec. it's a long video with "that" within . you think they watch the whole thing? I am certainly not watching that video. and theres no room for comment on the report.

If there are enough reports they will look into it.

amother
Junglegreen

It’s obvious she set this up. It just so happens to be tbat the first person with a question is this man?! And right after her fake reaction she said no more questions… easy way to get out of answering challenging objections to her ridiculous anti Torah views.

If you watch it, you can see clearly. She’s nervous and the person is about to come on. The way she says “come out of the corner..” it’s just gross.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:16 am
amother Blonde wrote:
You are the one making assumptions about me (when I never even watched the live) and FG simply because you hate her and despise everything she does and says. Your own sinas chinam is on display here, so perhaps you can work on it before continuing to blame the victim (and yes, fg is the victim even if you hate and despise her). Its shocking that orthodox woman would have such a response to this heinous s-x abuse that another Jewish woman experienced but at least it explains everything that is wrong with our communities Can't Believe It Banging head Crying

S-x abuse???? You can’t be serious. She’s obviously loving this. She craves attention and publicity.

So answer us, since you’re so defensive of her and sure she’s a “zex abuse victim” (what a disgusting insult to REAL abuse victims!), WHY IS SHE KEEPING IT UP ON HER INSTAGRAM????

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:16 am
amother Junglegreen wrote:
Ok I just watched it and omg. She was DEFINITELY ready for that. Her reaction was so fake.

Same thought. The other one on the live had a truly horrified disgusted expression on her face whereas fg just had this weird awkward smile and reacted in such a casual “oh there’s weirdo here” kind of way. And her whole introduction before accepting that request was also weird. Like she knew what’s coming.

I don’t watch her, I don’t follow her, idk why ppl do.

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:17 am
amother Blonde wrote:
And your attacks continue... Not surprising but sad because sinas chinum is the reason why Moshiach is not here yet so instead of working on it and changing your behavior you continue to dig in and pretend to be an angel. Everyone else is at fault but you as you continue to attack and blame the victim simply because you hate and despise her. Sad. Can't Believe It Banging head Crying

More assumptions and accusations. I didn't say anything about anyone, you don't seem to know who is saying what on this thread. But of course you are the righteous one. I don't think you used enough emoticons, use at least double to get your point across.

amother
Junglegreen

amother Powderblue wrote:

Within the last 3 minutes

amother
Ivory

amother Scarlet wrote:

Yes but nevertheless amother Blonde defends her, saying she’s a victim of zex abuse!

Is anyone else getting the feeling she’s fg?

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:18 am
amother Antiquewhite wrote:
Same thought. The other one on the live had a truly horrified disgusted expression on her face whereas fg just had this weird awkward smile and reacted in such a casual “oh there’s weirdo here” kind of way. And her whole introduction before accepting that request was also weird. Like she knew what’s coming.

I don’t watch her, I don’t follow her, idk why ppl do.

I agree the intro, smile and non surprised reaction were so odd. She didn't seem surprised at all.

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:19 am
amother Ivory wrote:

I am not her and didnt watch her live . But it seems like many people here follow her even though they hate her and despise her. And are now making accusations against another Jewish woman claiming that she had something to do with it when she herself is the victim.
Posters here have made false accusations against me so its clear that they have no problems making false accusations against FG who they openly hate and despise (sinas chinum). And I wonder how this thread is even allowed to be up and continue when its clearly loshon hora. But I guess if its against a Jewish woman who you hate and despise then its ok? Talk about hypocrisy. And here I thought that this was a site for Orthodox women Confused Can't Believe It Banging head Crying

amother
Narcissus

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 10:20 am
Omg what?? She should have booted that perv much faster.
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics