Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The OP Challenge!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Trademark

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:39 pm
B'Syata D'Shmya wrote:
My husband and I are having a huge fight! WE are overdrawn at the bank and our baby is using tons of diapers due to blowouts (probably due to the garlic aioli my husband keeps sneaking him). My husband wants me to take a summer job at a sleep away camp and rent out our house. But I need my summers to rest up and just want to veg under our tree in our garden. Who is right?

Alyssum can you try again
Bells
Berries
Bubbles
Berylliu
Bactrian
Behind

I don't want to mention names, but there's a poster who thinks using words like Bactrian and beryllium is as easy as eating berries or blowing bubbles.

I don't want to sound the alarm bells, but I think it makes most of us feel left behind. Do you think such a poster should be banned?

😃

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:40 pm
amother Alyssum wrote:

We are dancing on the gravel and chewing bubblegum. With pixie dust all around us. We were wishing well to the chef how was making potato soup.

Apples
Hot sauce
Bed
Shower
Children
Truffle Mayo..

I loaned my apartment for SHabbos to a neighbor, Her children left peels of apples in the bed, truffle mayo smeared in the shower and it took me hours to clean. I am comforting myself with ice cream and hot sauce. SHould I tell her?

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:42 pm
Trademark wrote:
I don't want to mention names, but there's a poster who thinks using words like Bactrian and beryllium is as easy as eating berries or blowing bubbles.

I don't want to sound the alarm bells, but I think it makes most of us feel left behind. Do you think such a poster should be banned?

😃

Great! You should trademark this. Wink

Credit card
Beetles
sprinkles
fence
freckles
tights

Last edited by B'Syata D'Shmya on Thu, May 16 2024, 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Alyssum

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:42 pm
Why should I be banned ?
That isn’t so nice.

Trademark

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:44 pm
I meant my post as humorous. It's hard to use words that I'm not familiar with.

Kallah
Cravings
Fan
Minivan
Fashionable
Pet peeve

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:44 pm
amother Alyssum wrote:
Why should I be banned ?
That isn’t so nice.

SHe meant me , not you. For posting hard words.
Sorry if it wasnt clear. You are fine.

amother
Alyssum

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:45 pm
Trademark wrote:

Kallah
Cravings
Fan
Minivan
Fashionable
Pet peeve

Same but I googled the meaning one of the words the meaning was a chemical and the other word was an old Language that died out.

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:47 pm
Trademark wrote:

Kallah
Cravings
Fan
Minivan
Fashionable
Pet peeve

So did I

I am the MIL of the Kallah's crazy cravings post. Not trying to fan the flames, but my DIL's pet peeve is to drive me crazy in her fashionable minivan.
MILs have rights too!! Just a vent.

amother
Alyssum

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:48 pm
Trademark wrote:

Kallah
Cravings
Fan
Minivan
Fashionable
Pet peeve

The kallah was craving to speak to her chossen but she can’t because the wedding was 4 days away.
She went into her parents minivan and it was so dirty one of her pet peeves especially as she’s very fashionable and everything must be perfect. She was glad the fan was working well.

Shabbos
Car
Doctors office
Date night
Sick
Mikvah.

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:48 pm
amother Alyssum wrote:
Same but I googled the meaning one of the words the meaning was a chemical and the other word was an old Language that died out.

Bactrian is a camel with two humps.

Shabbos
Car
Doctors office
Date night
Sick
Mikvah.

Is it ok to go to mikvah on Shabbos in a car if I am sick? I have a note from the doctors office and if I push off mikveh it affects date night. Anyone know the halacha?

Preschool
Vaping
Newspaper
tichel
cufflinks
choking

Last edited by B'Syata D'Shmya on Thu, May 16 2024, 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

amother
Alyssum

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:50 pm
B'Syata D'Shmya wrote:

That’s what came up when I googled it. Siri told me it’s a died out language. lol

dankbar

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:55 pm
I also went to Google those 2 words. It came up as a camel and some type of chemical used in a metal

Yes, posters who intimidate others with their high vocabulary words should be banned

Trademark

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:55 pm
amother Alyssum wrote:
The kallah was craving to speak to her chossen but she can’t because the wedding was 4 days away.
She went into her parents minivan and it was so dirty one of her pet peeves especially as she’s very fashionable and everything must be perfect. She was glad the fan was working well.

Shabbos
Car
Doctors office
Date night
Sick
Mikvah.

Help!!!! I'm drowning.

I have planned a long over due date night. But I got my period and mikvah night happened to be that day. So we rescheduled and finally the day arrived and I found myself with my 12 kids sick at the doctor's office. Never mind that it's Thursday night and I haven't started doing one thing for shabbos. And both of our cars are at the mechanic, and it's my turn to do carpool tomorrow.

Just a vent.

Luxury
Tuition
Out of town
Home birth
Sandwich
Emunah

amother
Clear

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:56 pm
amother Alyssum wrote:

Shabbos
Car
Doctors office
Date night
Sick
Mikvah.

A couple went for a date night at a fancy restaurant after mikvah on a motzei shabbos. It was so late when they got back that they forgot the leftover food in the car overnight . The husband decided it was still ok to eat the leftovers in the morning and ended up getting sick. He went to the doctors office later that night to be checked out. What a "great ending" to a mikvah night.

Fingerprint
Sefer
Picture frame
Container
Polo shirt
Potato chips

amother
Alyssum

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:57 pm
amother Clear wrote:
A couple went for a date night at a fancy restaurant after mikvah on a motzei shabbos. It was so late when they got back that they forgot the leftover food in the car overnight . The husband decided it was still ok to eat the leftovers in the morning and ended up getting sick. He went to the doctors office later that night to be checked out. What a "great ending" to a mikvah night.

Fingerprint
Sefer
Picture frame
Container
Polo shirt
Potato chips

I’m sorry I’m cracking up you’re hilarious.

amother
Alyssum

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:59 pm
amother Clear wrote:

Fingerprint
Sefer
Picture frame
Container
Polo shirt
Potato chips

I told my son he can’t wear polo shirts anymore and he cannot be eating potato chips with a Sefer. He wanted to make a project with picture frames and containers don’t ask why but he got them all fingerprinty!!

Sauna
Airplane
Ten course meal
Ballgown
Scooter
Flip flops.

amother
Jean

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 11:05 pm
Luxury
Tuition
Out of town
Home birth
Sandwich
Emunah

Maybe someone can help me but also I don't like other people's opinions so maybe it's just a vent. Anyhow, the midwife who was helping me with my homebirth was eating a sandwich as I was pushing. I'm not complaining about that of course, she should eat b'gezunt but the crumbs were getting on my luxury yoga mat- before you judge don't worry I pay full tuition- anyhow, as I was saying you have to have a lot of emunah these days especially raising kids out of town that they will grow up knowing what's in style. Anyhow the homebirth went with mazel but now my yoga mat is covered in sandwich crumbs. Should I say something? No hugs please I'm post partum.

amother
Jean

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 11:07 pm
New words:

Blinders
Binders
Calenders
Craters
Daters

Trademark

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 11:07 pm
B'Syata D'Shmya wrote:

Shabbos
Car
Doctors office
Date night
Sick
Mikvah.

Is it ok to go to mikvah on Shabbos in a car if I am sick? I have a note from the doctors office and if I push off mikveh it affects date night. Anyone know the halacha?

Preschool
Vaping
Newspaper
tichel
cufflinks
choking

I almost choked when I heard the questions they asked at the interview where I applied for preschool for my daughter. They wanted to know if I wear a wig or a tichel and if my husband wears cufflinks. You would think this is a newspaper looking for dirt on a politician. Our schools have twisted priorities, do they do anything about our boys vaping? Absolutely not!

Humility
Zoo
Tylenol
Light fixture
Brooklyn
Letter

amother
Alyssum

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 11:11 pm
amother Alyssum wrote:
I told my son he can’t wear polo shirts anymore and he cannot be eating potato chips with a Sefer. He wanted to make a project with picture frames and containers don’t ask why but he got them all fingerprinty!!

Sauna
Airplane
Ten course meal
Ballgown
Scooter
Flip flops.

Sauna
Airplane
Ten course meal
Ballgown
Scooter
Flip flops.