Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Study shows vaccination and masking don’t work to stop Covid
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

DrMom

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 12:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The link you provided led to a blank page, so I’m not sure if the problem is with the link or on my end.

In any case, that may be the situation in Israel. In the UK, the latest data shows that the vaccinated are testing positive for Covid in higher numbers than the unvaccinated, as you can see in Table 2 (page 13): https://assets.publishing.serv.....0.pdf

Must be on your end. I copy/pasted the link into Chrome, Edge, and FireFox and get a full dashboard of rich and detailed data.

motherfrmisrael

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:05 pm
in israel there are at least 4 women post birth, and 2 pregnant women in the hospital from covid. none are vaccinated. A lot of teens and kids... none obviously vaccinated.
besides for that 90% of adults under 50 hospitalized aren't vaccinated.

must be a coincidence.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:14 pm
motherfrmisrael wrote:
in israel there are at least 4 women post birth, and 2 pregnant women in the hospital from covid. none are vaccinated. A lot of teens and kids... none obviously vaccinated.

must be a coincidence.

Are they unvaccinated or do they have both vaccines but considered unvaccinated because they didnt get their boosters?
And why is Israel withholding life saving medication like hcq, ivermectin, plasma, etc if they truly care about saving lives?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:18 pm
motherfrmisrael wrote:

must be a coincidence.

Let’s be clear. I am in full agreement that the vaccine is effective at reducing the number of hospitalizations and deaths. What I am not in agreement with is the claim that the unvaccinated are getting and spreading Covid more than the vaccinated.

In other words, the unvaccinated are only a threat to themselves, not to others. If you have scientific evidence that clearly shows otherwise, please show us.

cbsp

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The link you provided led to a blank page, so I’m not sure if the problem is with the link or on my end.

It's a link to a pdf. Is it possible it downloaded but didn't open automatically?

Amarante

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Let’s be clear. I am in full agreement that the vaccine is effective at reducing the number of hospitalizations and deaths. What I am not in agreement with is the claim that the unvaccinated are getting and spreading Covid more than the vaccinated.

In other words, the unvaccinated are only a threat to themselves, not to others. If you have scientific evidence that clearly shows otherwise, please show us.

I don’t know how this is a logical conclusion since those who are in vaccinated are more likely to become infected and thus more likely to infect others.

They also prolong the pandemic and thus enable more virulent viral mutations to emerge which is why Delta is more infectious than the original strains.

Amd that is ignoring the danger to others who aren’t vaccinated or are at extreme risk as well as those whose medical care for non Covid conditions is compromised because of the conditions in medical facilities.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:25 pm
amother [ Tiffanyblue ] wrote:
Are they unvaccinated or do they have both vaccines but considered unvaccinated because they didnt get their boosters?
And why is Israel withholding life saving medication like hcq, ivermectin, plasma, etc if they truly care about saving lives?

In the US, 20% of the most critically ill covid patients are pregnant and unvaccinated.

https://www.washingtonpost.com.....ovid/

And can you please provide support for your claim that Israel withholds (snake oil) HCQ and ivermectin, as well as monoclonal antibodies. We know that people here continue to lie and claim that NY withholds them, when in fact they are all legal to provide. I did find this article about Israel providing monoclonal antibodies. https://www.haaretz.com/israel.....32645

amother
Camellia

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:27 pm

Did you read the agreement they had to sign with pfizer? The answer is in there.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:34 pm
Amarante wrote:
I don’t know how this is a logical conclusion since those who are in vaccinated are more likely to become infected and thus more likely to infect others.

What evidence is there that supports this claim? This claim has been repeated again and again on this site and has appeared in countless news stories - but where is the evidence?? It’s already been proven that the vaccine doesn’t provide immunity - the vaccinated have been and are still getting Covid, in very high numbers in many places. So where is the evidence that they are more immune than the unvaccinated??

Please don’t answer with statistics on hospitalizations and deaths as that is NOT the question here. The question here is IMMUNITY.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:34 pm
amother [ Camellia ] wrote:
Did you read the agreement they had to sign with pfizer? The answer is in there.

Merck is apparently going to soon provide the anti viral pill worldwide so is Pfizer objecting?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:41 pm
amother [ Camellia ] wrote:

Is this agreement published online? Can you please post a link to it?

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 1:45 pm

How do we know that no treatment was given? Nobody claims that these interventions always work.

DrMom

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:24 pm

1. Unvaccinated means completely unvaccinated.

2. Israel offers therapeutics. Why do you think otherwise?

amother
Camellia

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:37 pm
DrMom wrote:

I have seen numerous places that anyone who isn't two weeks past the second is counted as unvaccinated. They do not have a category for in middle of vaccinating.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:43 pm
southernbubby wrote:
How do we know that no treatment was given? Nobody claims that these interventions always work.

Ivermectin is not allowed to be prescribed for Covid in many countries including Israel and the US. This is because WHO and the FDA have issued warnings against it based on “reports” that it could be dangerous. There is no transparency available to the public to learn of the details of these reports and there is not a single scientific study that demonstrate any danger in using this drug to treat Covid. (Compare that to the hundreds of thousands of reported adverse effects to the vaccine on VAERS and the millions of adverse effects reported on WHO’s reporting system - yet the vaccine hasn’t been recalled or even suspended while these reports are investigated).

Judging by the science alone, we can assume that millions of lives worldwide could have been saved were it not for the actions of WHO and FDA in blocking these potentially life saving medications.

In this article, an Israelis scientist describes this situation in detail, exposing the great travesty that has taken place:
https://m.jpost.com/health-sci.....75612

amother
DarkGray

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:45 pm
If mask+vax doesn't work, I guess it's back to lockdown. Happy now?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:47 pm
DrMom wrote:

The therapeutics in question are only effective when administered immediately following the onset of symptoms. Doctors are not prescribing Ivermectin, HCQ or similar early treatments to treat Covid because warnings have been issued against them by the WHO.

Amarante

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:51 pm
DrMom wrote:

Why are Israeli imamothers so much more reasonable and less suspicious of public health measures than those in the USA?

I just don’t understand why the issue is so polarized in the US because discounting the current best public health advice would need one to believe that every country in the world is somehow involved in a conspiracy.

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:54 pm
Well for one Israel recognizes natural immunity

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 2:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Ivermectin is not allowed to be prescribed for Covid in many countries including Israel and the US. This is because WHO and the FDA have issued warnings against it based on “reports” that it could be dangerous. There is no transparency available to the public to learn of the details of these reports and there is not a single scientific study that demonstrate any danger in using this drug to treat Covid. (Compare that to the hundreds of thousands of reported adverse effects to the vaccine on VAERS and the millions of adverse effects reported on WHO’s reporting system - yet the vaccine hasn’t been recalled or even suspended while these reports are investigated).

Judging by the science alone, we can assume that millions of lives worldwide could have been saved were it not for the actions of WHO and FDA in blocking these potentially life saving medications.

In this article, an Israelis scientist describes this situation in detail, exposing the great travesty that has taken place:
https://m.jpost.com/health-sci.....75612

So no ivermectin means no treatment? I do agree that there is no harm in trying ivermectin but I think that MAB appears to have a better track record. How do you know that the hospital simply shoved them into the corner and let them die?
Page 5 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics