Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Do you know me?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

hardwrknmom

Post Mon, Dec 26 2005, 8:34 pm
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

jewgal84

Post Mon, Dec 26 2005, 8:56 pm
Quote:
that was suggested to me too. doesn't help though, all my posts would have the new name attached and ppl would just figure it out

Or resign in, and "give up" your old name and start of with no posts again, I'm sure you can figure out a way to do something like that if you really are still ticked.

Quote:
is it the end of story? I hope so but I'm a bit of a pessimist. I thought it was the end of the story months and months ago but obviously it wasn't.

Look at the bright side, ppl learn from their mistakes, don't give up hope- be an optimist and look at the good, why is your indentiy being known making you be a pessimist?

Quote:
its like a virus jewgal, whoever told u, told others too and they told others and so on and so forth.

Honey, the person who may have leaked out info (to me ) has nothing to do with imamother! I'm sorry to hear your story, but ppl should b more careful of what they are saying, and have to trust in the right ppl.

Quote:
I want awareness about the problem
You got it (from me)
Quote:
I want acknowledgement about the problem
I hear what you're saying
Quote:
I want it to be made realised the severity of the problem
Ok- maybe the ppl you are trying to reach are not actually reading this? You may want to start a thread, perhaps in annoucements and make it a little more public.

Quote:
and now jewgal this isn't just about imamother, this is about real life too and we are all guilty, you, I and everyone (perhaps the reason you feel some blame) even in the smallest of ways sometimes. Yet we don't always realise what the smallest of information can do.
"Syag lechochma shtika"
something we all have to work on.

Ok so what have you been doing to change the way ppl think talk and act, I hear what you are saying, I am acknowledgin what you wrote, so now... ?

We always have to be working on ourselves and thank you OZmom, for bringing up the severity of this particular problem (shmiras halashon).

Any ideas?

sarahd- good point, perhaps ppl should learn more about it, how do you suggest we go on with it?

Quote:
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

Some miscombobulations Rolling Eyes ?!!??!

Ozmom

Post Mon, Dec 26 2005, 9:16 pm
Quote:
Look at the bright side, ppl learn from their mistakes, don't give up hope- be an optimist and look at the good, why is your indentiy being known making you be a pessimist?

unfortunately in my case the person was a repeat offender.
I'm not going on about this for no reason and thats all I'm going to say on that.

Quote:
Honey, the person who may have leaked out info (to me ) has nothing to do with imamother! I'm sorry to hear your story, but ppl should b more careful of what they are saying, and have to trust in the right ppl.

so what did they do? describe a person who sounded very much like motek? doesn't make sense unless they knew about imamother and knew she was on it, .......or that you had prior knowledge about motek and thats what fit the bill

other then that if all they did was say "oh I have this friend and she does such and such and lives such and such place and has such and such personality" then they aren't really to blame are they?(and how something like that can give her away is beyond me. must be something else involved)

Quote:
Ok so what have you been doing to change the way ppl think talk and act,

this!! LOL
hopefully some of those reading this thread and got the message

[

amother

Post Mon, Dec 26 2005, 9:24 pm
ozmom, I think you need to get over this. I hear you and understand, yada yada... but its not the end of the world you know. grow up, move on, and get over it. if you spend your whole life holding onto grudges you will have a very sad life indeed.

Ozmom

Post Mon, Dec 26 2005, 9:49 pm
amother didn't yael stipulate one is to give a reason when they use amother if its not obvious?

as far grudges are concerned, this isn't what this is about, its about ....... oh do I have to go through that again? I so do hate to repeat myself.

hardwrknmom

Post Mon, Dec 26 2005, 11:19 pm
amother let them dish it out between themselves (if it means doing it on Imamother) its non of our business.

Ozmom

Post Mon, Dec 26 2005, 11:31 pm
LOL
hardwrknmom thanks but........
maybe it is her business Wink

IndyMom

Post Mon, Dec 26 2005, 11:36 pm
Hey! Where did my thread go!

Ozmom

Post Tue, Dec 27 2005, 1:56 am
so sorry indy,
just couldn't help myself after reading bout jewg and mot.
but u still luv me right?

elisecohen

Post Tue, Dec 27 2005, 6:44 am
Honestly, when I joined this forum I didn't think to make a more anonymous user name. I keep thinking about changing mine to be more anonymous, but I don't. I like that I have to keep in mind that if I say anything that might be lashon hara, I would be immediately identified. So many times I've almost written about other people and stopped myself because the only way I'd do it is as amother and if I have to do that, I shouldn't be writing about them in the first place. Plus, I have to remember that for all I know the people I'd write about read this list! I think for now I'll stay who I am. Plus, someone else saw my name and pm'd me to renew a friendship from 15 years ago! But I am curious if there are others out there on the list who know me...

jewgal84

Post Tue, Dec 27 2005, 10:29 am
Sorry indymom- the thread got a little off topic...

But hey does anyone know me Wink ?

IndyMom

Post Tue, Dec 27 2005, 11:05 am
Ozmom - no problem Smile

raizy

Post Wed, Dec 28 2005, 5:43 pm
I wish that imamother wouldnot be such a place I wish everyone would just post openly.not such a mud slinging place...

timeout

Post Wed, Dec 28 2005, 11:49 pm
Can't everyone just get along Wink

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Sun, Jan 01 2006, 3:05 am
timout, how for goodness sake do you expect that 800 ppl get along... 5 ppl s/times can't..
that's a lot to ask.. noone here has to agree with a/one..

proudmom

Post Tue, Jan 10 2006, 3:56 pm
jewgal84 wrote:

But hey does anyone know me Wink ?

I sort of know you Wink

amother

Post Mon, Jan 16 2006, 5:32 pm
IndyMom, I know you, we went to hs 2gether.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics