Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 42  43  44 45  46  47  Next

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 4:09 am
amother Poppy wrote:
why are we even still talking about the covid vaccine? this whole ordeal is over.

whoever didnt get it - is not getting anymore at this point and whoever did cant exactly undo it.

im just confused in general why people are still shlepping out the covid talk. lets move on.

not trying to rude at all - im genuinely not understanding.

people are still taking their "yearly" vaccinations...and then having to get in bed for two days to recover...and thats the least of it

also hospitals and doctors are pushing that newborns get the new RSV vaccine...

furthermore, people in power don't give up power so easily or willingly...we need to be forewarned and ready as ready as possible we do our hishtadlus

Hashem Is In Charge B"H

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 4:32 am
amother Gladiolus wrote:
people are still taking their "yearly" vaccinations...and then having to get in bed for two days to recover...and thats the least of it

furthermore, people in power don't give up power so easily or willingly...we need to be forewarned and ready as ready as possible we do our hishtadlus

Hashem Is In Charge B"H

So what if people get the vaccine. Why do you care what other people do. Just move on already.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 4:39 am
fleetwood wrote:
So what if people get the vaccine. Why do you care what other people do. Just move on already.

Why do you care what other people do? Why do you care that some us won't "just move on already"? Hi

amother
Pansy

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 6:09 am
Obviously you do care and you can’t move on. You only post in this thread. You don’t post in the csection threads all about the dangers of having a C-section. Or in the tznius threads. It’s only this one. Obviously you have an agenda. Let people do what they want with their bodies, it’s not affecting you.

amother
Poppy

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 6:35 am
chossid mom - I hear why you are passionate about this and I guess I must be sheltered from covid news these days because it is so far from my mind.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 7:32 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Why do you care what other people do? Why do you care that some us won't "just move on already"? Hi

Because it's something that's really not normal..you should maybe speak to a professional about this...

amother
White

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 7:51 am
It’s important to be aware and to pay attention to what is going on with vaccines. People were being influenced and encouraged to take vaccines for noble causes while these vaccines were not tested properly and are having a detrimental affect on health. Even though COVID is not on most people’s radar anymore mostly because doctors and media stopped talking about it, it’s important to understand what went on, learn from it, and be careful not to forget it. It’s actually upsetting that they made COVID into such a big deal and then conveniently “forgot “ about it. The truth is not always pleasant , but it needs your focus.

amother
Pansy

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 1:44 pm
amother White wrote:
It’s important to be aware and to pay attention to what is going on with vaccines. People were being influenced and encouraged to take vaccines for noble causes while these vaccines were not tested properly and are having a detrimental affect on health. Even though COVID is not on most people’s radar anymore mostly because doctors and media stopped talking about it, it’s important to understand what went on, learn from it, and be careful not to forget it. It’s actually upsetting that they made COVID into such a big deal and then conveniently “forgot “ about it. The truth is not always pleasant , but it needs your focus.

What I find ironic is that people won’t take the covid vaccine, which went through studies, and people say it isn’t safe, and then they’ll take medicine meant for animals and they’ll take supplements that haven’t been tested for safety. The vaccine may not be perfect but it’s better than taking literal horse pills.
Each person should ask a medical doctor (for humans) what to do.
And whoever is still fixated on covid might want to see a mental health provider. No one is thinking about covid anymore.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 1:46 pm
Oh look. The New York Post is talking about social distancing!
Maybe they should talk to a professional. It's so "old news" by now. And who cares if there was a scientific basis for it or not. Move on.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 1:57 pm
amother Pansy wrote:
What I find ironic is that people won’t take the covid vaccine, which went through studies, and people say it isn’t safe, and then they’ll take medicine meant for animals and they’ll take supplements that haven’t been tested for safety. The vaccine may not be perfect but it’s better than taking literal horse pills.
And whoever is still fixated on covid might want to see a mental health provider. No one is thinking about covid anymore.

How come there are threads on imamother asking about what covid is like now? How come people are testing for covid these days?

If noone is thinking about Covid anymore, how come the papers are talking about the numbers rising (in Israel, at least) and how come they are discussing Fauci and his lies and fantasies?

And regarding IVERMECTIN, which is an FDA approved drug, and not horse medicine, there are books out about it and studies done and it is a widely used drug for all viruses, including Covid-19. You have lost all credibility calling IVERMECTIN horse pills in 2024. That was a smear campaign to take down a repurposed, cheap drug and get the public to take an untested for effectiveness and safety, "vaccine". Time to get with the program. I'm not sure I am the one who needs to see a mental health provider lol

amother
White

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 2:21 pm
amother Pansy wrote:

People are still wearing masks and taking Covid vaccines. It didn’t happen THAT long ago.
People still talk about Polio and that was WAY past. What you’re saying makes no sense at all.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 2:31 pm
Ad hominem attacks are usually a sign that a person doesn't have any real arguments to make.
What I don't get is why the ppl who make these attacks even feel the need to come to a thread where the posters clearly need mental help. Why not just let me chatter on, if everything I say is so preposterous. Probably noone is listening to my wacko rants anyway.
Maybe I should change the name of the thread to Chossidmom's loony bin thread for ppl who can't MOVE ON

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 2:37 pm
One minute clip. Dr. Hodkinson says to put these "bast#rds" in jail. He means the physicians who pushed the jab.

https://rumble.com/v40rpr7-dr.......html

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 2:49 pm
https://vigilantnews.com/post/.....aths/

“Ivermectin Worked!”: Peer-Reviewed Study Finds 74% Reduction in Excess Deaths
Peer reviewed and published in a major journal.

Facts, Folks.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 2:52 pm
https://vigilantnews.com/post/.....ewed/

Can Ivermectin Treat Cancer? – 9 Papers Reviewed
Oncologist and cancer researcher Dr. William Makis uncovers what Big Pharma doesn’t want you to know about ivermectin’s anti-cancer mechanisms.

Just a taste:
HEALTHCan Ivermectin Treat Cancer? – 9 Papers Reviewed
Oncologist and cancer researcher Dr. William Makis uncovers what Big Pharma doesn’t want you to know about ivermectin’s anti-cancer mechanisms.

Share this:
XFacebookEmailTelegramTwitter
Published 3 months ago on October 27, 2023By vnninfluencers

This article originally appeared on makismd.substack.com and was republished with permission.

Guest post by Dr. William Makis

Papers reviewed:
2023 Sep.23 – Man-Yuan Li et al – Ivermectin induces nonprotective autophagy by downregulating PAK1 and apoptosis in lung adenocarcinoma cells
2023 May – Samy et al – Eprinomectin: a derivative of ivermectin suppresses growth and metastatic phenotypes of prostate cancer cells by targeting the β-catenin signaling pathway
2022 Nov – Lotfalizadeh et al – The Anticancer potential of Ivermectin: Mechanisms of action and therapeutic implications
2022 Oct – Jian Liu et al – Progress in Understanding the Molecular Mechanisms Underlying the Antitumour Effects of Ivermectin
2022 Jun – Daeun Lee et al – Ivermectin suppresses pancreatic cancer via mitochondria dysfunction
2021 Aug – Shican Zhou et al – Ivermectin has New Application in Inhibiting Colorectal Cancer Cell Growth
2021 Jan – Mingyang Tang et al – Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug
2019 Sep Intuyod et al – Anti-parasitic Drug Ivermectin Exhibits Potent Anticancer Activity Against Gemcitabine-resistant Cholangiocarcinoma In Vitro
2018 Feb – Juarez et al – The multitargeted drug ivermectin: from an antiparasitic agent to a repositioned cancer drug
2018 Feb – Juarez et al – The multitargeted drug ivermectin: from an antiparasitic agent to a repositioned cancer drug
Satoshi Omura at the Kitasato Institute discovered Ivermectin in 1979 and was awarded a Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for this discovery in 2015
Ivermectin was FDA Approved for human use in 1987 to orally treat onchocerciasis, also known as river blindness, caused by the blackfly-transmitted parasite Onchocerca volvulus
Ivermectin is annually taken by close to 250 million people
most patients treated with Ivermectin have no side-effects other than those caused by the immune and inflammatory responses against the parasite, such as fever, pruritus, skin rashes and malaise
maximum concentration in plasma is reached 4-5 h after its oral administration
its half-life is approximately 19 h and is metabolized in the liver by the cytochrome CYP1A and CYP3A4 complexes, generating 10 metabolites, mostly demethylated and hydroxylated.
Its excretion is mainly by feces and only 1% is excreted in the urine
Ivermectin exerts antitumor effects in different types of cancer.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 3:52 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
Ad hominem attacks are usually a sign that a person doesn't have any real arguments to make.
What I don't get is why the ppl who make these attacks even feel the need to come to a thread where the posters clearly need mental help. Why not just let me chatter on, if everything I say is so preposterous. Probably noone is listening to my wacko rants anyway.
Maybe I should change the name of the thread to Chossidmom's loony bin thread for ppl who can't MOVE ON

Because you really need help. I will daven for you.

amother
Nemesia

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 7:19 pm
amother Pansy wrote:
Banging head

amother
Poppy

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 7:03 am
chossid mom - I am not questioning your sanity.. I am questioning your obsession.

literally no one I know is talking about covid anymore, I dont know anyone who masks anymore, and I dont know anyone who is boosting anymore

are there people doing the above still? yes. but they're generally people who might be dealing with mental health conditions as well.

(even the most covid conscious, booster getting covid people I knew are over it at this point)

I agree that we can be more knowledgeable for 'next time' but obsessing over every detail is where im just confused.

amother
Dill

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 7:38 am
amother Gladiolus wrote:

Hashem Is In Charge B"H

Thanks for the heads up about hospitals pushing the rsv vaccine on NEWBORNS! Can they do it in the nursery without parental consent? Does baby really need to be with me 24/7? Or only a home birth can guarantee that? (I personally can not do a home birth because of my medical history)

amother
Poppy

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 7:39 am
amother Dill wrote:
Thanks for the heads up about hospitals pushing the rsv vaccine on NEWBORNS! Can they do it in the nursery without parental consent? Does baby really need to be with me 24/7? Or only a home birth can guarantee that? (I personally can not do a home birth because of my medical history)

I dont think they can give a vaccine without parental consent. at least in my hospital experience I was asked permission before any med/vaccine was given
Page 43 of 47   Previous  1  2  3 42  43  44 45  46  47  Next Recent Topics