Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Double Stroller-2 Year Old & Newborn
Previous  1  2

speciwoman

Post Thu, Feb 11 2010, 9:46 am
I use the City Mini Double and have been very happy with it. It has all of the features that you describe. When using it for my newborn, I added a head support and it was perfect.

Strawberry

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 5:57 am
Is the phil and ted hard to fold? heavy?

sky

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 8:33 am
I have the sport. It is hard to fold. You cannot do it with one hand.
When used for an infant and toddler it can be folded as one piece. When used for 2 toddlers the second seat has to be taken off so you have 2 pieces.
(It can be the vibe is easier - and it can be folded as one piece in 2 toddler configuration).

It is heavy, but I think any stroller with jogger tires are going to be heavier then something like a city mini without such large tires. As I said before I bounce it up a few stairs on my wooden front porch every day (with a 30 lb toddler and 16 lb infant) and it is not hard at all. It bounces very nicely.

chaylizi

Post Sun, Feb 14 2010, 9:58 am
Air tires (which are awesome btw) add a lot of weight to a stroller. If you walk outside a lot & don't live in LA, you might want to consider them. If you are mostly a car person, you don't really need them. I have one stroller I keep in my car & then a shabbos stroller (we get A LOT of snow here) that has air tires.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics