Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Looking for a serious diet buddy?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

estibesty

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 5:02 pm
yoshi wrote:
groisamomma wrote:
yoshi wrote:
I'm also interested in a workout/diet buddy! I need to tone all over, get stronger, and lose about 10-15 pounds. PM or Email me if you're looking for something like this as well!

Do you use the gym in Shoprite Plaza? I go in the mornings and I have to lose about 15-20 pounds. I could really use the company on the treadmill Smile and this way we can discuss the diet almost daily. I'm on weight watchers right now.

Any other Lakewooders that use the gym in the mornings and would want to meet up?

Nope Sad

But the Lake is a fun alternative Wink

I would love to be your walkaroundthelakew buddy

estibesty

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 5:06 pm
groisamomma wrote:
yoshi wrote:
I'm also interested in a workout/diet buddy! I need to tone all over, get stronger, and lose about 10-15 pounds. PM or Email me if you're looking for something like this as well!

Do you use the gym in Shoprite Plaza? I go in the mornings and I have to lose about 15-20 pounds. I could really use the company on the treadmill Smile and this way we can discuss the diet almost daily. I'm on weight watchers right now.

Any other Lakewooders that use the gym in the mornings and would want to meet up?

shoots cuz I used to go in the morning to that gym and I needed a friend so bad now I cancelled my membership we good have had a grandoldtime on those treadmils Wink

MrsDash

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 5:43 pm
estibesty wrote:
yoshi wrote:
groisamomma wrote:
yoshi wrote:

Nope Sad

But the Lake is a fun alternative Wink

I would love to be your walkaroundthelakew buddy

I'm game! Smile

MiracleMama

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 6:15 pm
What a great idea. I want a buddy too. But I think I'd like someone who needs to lose more. Like right now I am aiming for 35-40 pounds. I'm doing WW so if you're doing WW too that would be a plus. Anyone interested just PM me.

yentadevosha

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 6:16 pm
I would love to partner with someone. I need to lose 10 pounds.

faigyl

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 6:17 pm
I would love to partner with someone that wants to do weight watchers and gets to eat about 23 points a day.

I have about 15- 20 lbs to lose.

octopus

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 9:48 pm
I'm interested in a weight loss buddy. I don't really care what diet you are following so long it's not a fad diet. Just a normal, eating healthy kind of thing. I am following weight watchers, but I don't think it really matters if the buddy isn't. I'm looking to lose 20 lbs. I only check my email once a day usually. anyone interested can pm me.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 9:59 pm
Ok, I am putting a buddly list together tomorrow iy"h. So whoever wants to sign up for a buddy should do so tonight or tomorrow morning Very Happy

canadamom

Post Wed, Jul 14 2010, 10:15 pm
I would love to have a buddy, I'm trying to stay away from starch and sugar (similar to scd diet) and would like to lose 30-40 lbs. I don't care if you're on a different diet, but someone in a similar sitation would be great!
Thanx! LOL

JRKmommy

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 12:36 am
Do we just mention it here or PM you?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 8:20 am
I'd like a diet buddy. To be in touch with via text messaging. Would like to lose 10-15 lbs. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Last edited by ra_mom on Thu, Jul 15 2010, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

bubby

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 8:31 am
How about forming diet buddy groups? I see there are Lakewood people, at least 2 from Crown Heights, & no doubt other locations as well. Would there be any interest in forming unofficial, informal diet groups (no fees, just chizuk, sharing, plans of actions, making commitments to a certain goal, where no two people have to be doing the same thing)?

If so, I will start one off in Crown Heights next week when I'm home. How about Wed PM (day after Tisha B'Av) in my house. If anyone would like that, PM me.

ianaii

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 8:44 am
I need a buddy too! I need to loose about 20-30 lbs! in israel

sandyb

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 10:56 am
Count me in. 25 lbs to lose.

sandyb

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 11:27 am
So is someone putting a list together? Is there perhaps someone that can pm me. Ra_mom I do well with texting too. Would you pm me if interested?

e1234

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 12:06 pm
I'd also be interested.

morah

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 12:38 pm
Another one interested in a weight-loss shidduch. Looking to lose 30 lbs.

sandyb

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 12:43 pm
Anyone here from Monsey?

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 5:30 pm
Still waiting for a buddy. Anyone making the list? Anyone want to PM me to be partners?

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jul 15 2010, 9:52 pm
(op here)Ok, here is the buddy list. You buddy is there to be your support in every way. You must contact her once a day at least in whichever way works best for both of you. Weekly weigh ins here will be on wednesdays. Good luck!

Flowerpower-octopus
yitta25-prettyone
ra-mom-lamplighter
frimamom-mimch
ootbubby-bubby
groisamomma-yoshi
yentadevosha-faygle
miracle mom-canadamom
e1234-morah
jrk-sandyb
mama mia 123-iaaii

Did I leave anyone out?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise