Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1  2  3 25  26  27  Next

Busybee5

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 3:40 am
I put bad pineapples (I know, bal tashchis, I didn't manage to cut them) in the bottles/plastic recycling bin, and I put a plastic container in the food bin. Later my dh wanted to know why there were pineapples in the plastic bin. He switched it around for me. Lol. I took both outside at the same time.

a2z

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 5:46 am
My dd was sleeping over by my parents and the whole evening I kept on planning to go to her room to check on her and then going, right she's not at home! over and over.šŸ˜†

Dumbledore

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 7:41 am
I put on eyeliner on my lips by mistake. Was not concentrating and wondering why my lips don't look right

BH Yom Yom

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 8:05 am
Put stuff in the oven to heat upā€¦forgot to turn the oven on (again). TMI

the world's best mom

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 8:12 am
This morning, I began eating my cereal for breakfast and found it hard to eat with the fork I had put in my bowl.

The sad thing is I did the same thing a couple of days ago. I know I used to have a brain in there somewhere! One that knew how to take spoons for cereal. But alas, it is gone!

daredevil

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 8:51 am
Heard popping and it smelt like popcorn. Only to realize I burnt hard boiled eggs

top mom

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 8:56 am
Dumbledore wrote:
I put on eyeliner on my lips by mistake. Was not concentrating and wondering why my lips don't look right

That's quite dumb, Dumbledore Wink

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 10:15 am
I lost my credit card for three daysā€¦.because I put it back in the place I had taken it from! In my defense though, the place I had taken it from is not where I normally keep it.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 10:25 am
Also, apparently I left my iced coffee on the seat instead of putting it in the cup holder, and now I need a new wallet.

Tao

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 6:38 pm
Me dipping the knife I just used for butter back into the butter: "Oh no! I made the butter milchig!" - this has happened about 57 times

HH613

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 6:53 pm
My coworker sneezed and in response I yelled out ā€œgood morning!ā€ Instead of bless you šŸ˜‚

ShaniF

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 8:32 pm
I was holding a stack of pens and put them in the cutlery slot in the dishwasher

honeymoon

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 10:24 pm
I went into the shower and turned on the water with my snood still on...

Marathon

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 11:04 pm
I went outside to go to work when I realized I forgot to put my shaitel on! Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Nov 01 2023, 11:05 pm
Marathon wrote:
I went outside to go to work when I realized I forgot to put my shaitel on! Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

I did that a few months after I got marriedā€¦.only I walked halfway to the grocery store before realizing!

the world's best mom

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 5:35 pm
I made supper tonight without thinking what day it was. We always have pasta on Monday nights and fleishigs Tuesday and Wednesday. Well, I accidentally made meat today My kids screamed so I put it away for tomorrow and made baked ziti for tonight.

aquarius1

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 9:56 pm
I said Good Shabbos when I passed by someone in the street and it wasnā€™t Shabbos.

shanie5

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:28 pm
I had a large pot that I wanted to measure to see if it would fit in my fridge. I took a box of ziplock bags that was about the height of the pot to measure the fridge shelf with. I later found the box of bags in the fridge.

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 10:12 pm
Today might top them all (at least for me): I went with my 7 year old and my baby to Trader Joeā€™s and the local grocery store. We did all of our Trader Joeā€™s shopping, and then went to the car. My daughter got in, and I put the baby inā€¦.and then drove to the grocery store. Did the grocery shopping, then went to the car to put the groceries in. Thatā€™s when I realizedā€¦.I never put the Trader Joeā€™s stuff into the trunk before leaving the parking lot! Yikes!! BH when I went back, they had all my groceries!

Einikel

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 10:25 pm
Ema of 5 wrote:
Today might top them all (at least for me): I went with my 7 year old and my baby to Trader Joeā€™s and the local grocery store. We did all of our Trader Joeā€™s shopping, and then went to the car. My daughter got in, and I put the baby inā€¦.and then drove to the grocery store. Did the grocery shopping, then went to the car to put the groceries in. Thatā€™s when I realizedā€¦.I never put the Trader Joeā€™s stuff into the trunk before leaving the parking lot! Yikes!! BH when I went back, they had all my groceries!

šŸ˜…
For a second I thought you'll say it was the baby you forgot.
Page 26 of 27   Previous  1  2  3 25  26  27  Next Recent Topics