Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Im interested in YOUR blogs
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

imato5

Post Thu, May 05 2011, 8:50 am
hi, I just saw a great blog called fashion-isha. Great name!! and very fun and light. Check it out

beilariva

Post Tue, Jun 14 2011, 5:12 am
Thanks for the advice Imato5, what a nice blog! Here is the link for lazy Imamothers ;-)
http://www.fashion-isha.com

Cheers!

Mrs.K

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 3:14 am
Can I add mine to the list? I just started a blog and just came across this thread. I'm not sure mine qualifies either but I love reading blogs of frum women and haven't been able to locate that many on google. This is a great thread!

FrumMomInIsrael.blogspot.com

Sudy

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 3:59 am
Mrs.K wrote:
Can I add mine to the list? I just started a blog and just came across this thread. I'm not sure mine qualifies either but I love reading blogs of frum women and haven't been able to locate that many on google. This is a great thread!

I just read your blog, great writing!

Mrs.K

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 4:53 am
m23 wrote:
Mrs.K wrote:

I just read your blog, great writing!

M23, I so appreciate you replying. Since I only started recently I'm still unsure of all the ins and outs of blogging and your post was really encouraging. Thank you!

kalsee

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 4:55 am
I read part of your blog Mrs. K and I enjoyed it!

fiddle

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 5:34 am
Mrs.K wrote:

how do I follow you?

mazeltov

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 5:49 am
I recently started these blogs on tips for mommies, healthy matters for you, and all about childbirth:

http://tipsformommies.blogspot.com

http://healthymattersforyou.blogspot.com

http://allaboutchildbirth.blogspot.com

I'm also working on other blogs and also on creating a website. I know it's a lot at once, I might just stick to one of these in the future.

please send me a PM with any feedback that you might have.

thanks

Mrs.K

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 6:06 am
Thank you so much Kalsee and Fiddle!
I really don't know what I'm doing. I just added the followers tab so I guess you click on that? I'm really not sure. There's also a way to follow through facebook on the bottom of the page.

Mazeltov, wow, that sounds ambitious!! Good luck!

mazeltov

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 7:35 am
Mrs.K wrote:
Thank you so much Kalsee and Fiddle!
I really don't know what I'm doing. I just added the followers tab so I guess you click on that? I'm really not sure. There's also a way to follow through facebook on the bottom of the page.

Mazeltov, wow, that sounds ambitious!! Good luck!

thanks! I don't know if I'll have enough time to update all of them on a continuous basis, so we'll see what happens.

mazeltov

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 7:38 am
sequoia wrote:
Mine's in my sig. But it's not a blog, it's a journal.

Hi sequoia, I don't know if it was there before, but your blog is not currently in your signature on this thread! just letting you know if you want to share it, it's not there.

mazeltov

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 7:41 am
fiddle wrote:
mines in my sig. im young, but its not personal, just a recipe blog

for those of you that do have your blog in your signatures, I originally looked at this thread as a guest before I logged in. your signatures were not visible until after I logged in.
I think that whenever anyone is a guest or not logged in, they do not see your signatures. so they do not see the blogs.

perhaps you intentionally left it out of the post because you only want registered users to see your blog.

but if you do want everyone to see your blog, you might want to mention it in the thread too, not just in the signature.

fiddle

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 8:07 am
ok I will mention mine in an actual post.

I have a recipe blog. All tried and true and photographed by - yours truly.

they are from all over the web, I change things around to what I have on hand and to my preference, but you may recognize some.

I would appreciate some feedback if anyone were to try my recipes, bc then I know that people are actually interested.

my blog is tried and true recipes

Enjoy. Smile

sim

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 10:21 am
I have two:

http://www.itworkedformeparent.....t.com

http://www.thesmartreadersblog.blogspot.com/

amother

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 11:22 am
www.the-creative-mom.blogspot.com

I started a few weeks ago I write my daily life Smile

PS anonymously bc I dont want ppl to know who I am here Smile

thekosherchannel

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 11:39 am
Here are mine:

http://israeleasy.blogspot.com/ English referrals for goods and services in Israel

http://sweethomeyerushalayim.blogspot.com/ our aliya journey

Wish I had more time for them, but B"H life keeps me busy--great thread

Tre's Chic-ka

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 6:30 pm
I also write a blog for a great website called www.kosherstreet.com

I know they are looking for great bloggers who want a forum to post their blogs. THe advantage for those bloggers is that kosherstreet has the ranking on google and the FTO and is syndicated on many high ranking sites like aish, puah, yeshivaworld,jpost among others.

not to take away from the amother who started this thread - great idea by the way - if only you could be pm'd I would tell you this privately and ask if your interested in joining

But if anyone else from the many great bloggers I see here - is interested in posting material on kosherstreet.com - they are looking for all types of writers - email srulyk@kosherstreet.com

I saw someone mention fashion-isha - it was kosherstreet that started her out and put her on the map - She is a friend of one of the owners of the site - who gave her the idea to start blogging about fashion and she currently writes for both kosherstreet and her own blog

so does the author David Liberman, the cookbook writer and chef Sarah Lasry to name a few that you might have heard of.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 11:17 pm
Tres, does one have to pay to be featured on the site?

Tre's Chic-ka

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 11:34 pm
I can't imagine that they charge if you are another blogger about everyday topics

if you had a product - I can only assume yes - I have absolutely nothing to do with the business end -
if your interested you can pm me and I will forward or you can contact them at kosherstreet directly.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 12 2011, 11:49 pm
amother wrote:
Hi,

Do you girls have, or know of, great young mom blogs for me to read?? I am particularly interested in young moms and what they have to say about marriage, kids, household management, social lives, being religious etc... (ie I already know of political and learning sites... ) I sort of like hearing the voices of moms like me and how they navigate their daily lives...

Any suggestions??

www.semgirl.blogspot.com
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics