Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
The chemo thread
  Previous  1  2  3 11 12  13  14  Next

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Jul 07 2013, 7:20 am
Chaim Dovid is back in the hospital. He is coughing up blood, and is on oxygen. His oxygen saturation level is not great, even on oxygen. The tumor on his lung has grown and is causing all this.

seeker

Post Sun, Jul 07 2013, 9:37 am
Pale Hug

gold21

Post Sun, Jul 07 2013, 10:17 am
Sad

I think about him every single day. And I don't even know him that well- so I can't imagine how hard this must be for all of you. And for him.

I hope things improve for him.

Last edited by gold21 on Sun, Jul 07 2013, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

karen berzon

Post Sun, Jul 07 2013, 11:14 am
I also keep thinking about you - davening, challah, etc. Today was my daughters birthday and she asked me who she should daven for and of course Chaim Dovid was on the top of the list.

gold21

Post Sun, Jul 07 2013, 11:28 am
I remember him as such a cute pleasant kid. Always smiling, laid back, friendly. Its really hard to imagine him going through all of this.

amother

Post Sun, Jul 07 2013, 3:54 pm
I am so sorry to hear this. we don't know each other, but my mother still goes to the same coloney as your parents did. your in the hearts and minds of many people there. I myself was discharged from sloan kettering last night, so I truly understand what your brother and family are going throgh. its not easy. I give you all a bracha for peace, and easy dealings with the trials and tribulations of cancer. its a horrible test, but there is also a gift in it, as its from hashem. even when it hurts, remember its given with love.

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Jul 07 2013, 5:19 pm
gold21 wrote:
I remember him as such a cute pleasant kid. Always smiling, laid back, friendly. Its really hard to imagine him going through all of this.
You remember correctly. He was laid back and always smiling. Now they keep raising the force of the oxygen he's on, and it helps for a bit and then gets worse. Not too many smiles anymore.

Amother, I hope you have a Refuah Shelaima. I just came from that same bungalow colony this morning, so I probably saw your parents there.

Yakira

Post Sun, Jul 07 2013, 6:47 pm
wbm I think of your family and chaim dovid all of the time. always davening for him. I'm sorry he and your whole family is suffering so much Sad. hoping and praying for a miracle fast.

greenfire

Post Mon, Jul 08 2013, 4:27 pm
it's never easy to lose a radiant smile ... my heart goes out to your brother - may his pain ease - may Hashem hear all our tefilos !!!!!!

amother

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 7:46 am
BDE
Dovid's journey is complete.
Even after following TWBM's story on imamother, I am stunned anyway.
May Hashem grant healing to the whole family and community.
I hope TWBM and family are OK with me sharing this, if for whatever reason not please forgive me and report the post.

IMHopinion

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 7:49 am
BDE ths is heartbreaking.

I just reread most of this thread. I'm crying, even though I have no idea who OP and her family is. I'm so sad Crying

greenfire

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 8:47 am
the world's best mom / the world's best sister ... we have prayed & cried with you ... learned so much about your brother and your strength standing beside him ...

his physical pain finally healed whilst all of yours begins with such a great loss ~ my heart goes out to you

may chaim dovid have the highest of aliyas and his soul be in peace

my prayers are now with his neshama !!!

gila-rina

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 8:54 am
Hashem yinachem eschem b'shaarey tzion ve yirushalaim
thinking of you and your family, TWBM

sarahd

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 9:03 am
Baruch Dayan Emes. Sad

Fabulous

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 9:09 am
amother wrote:
BDE
Dovid's journey is complete.
Even after following TWBM's story on imamother, I am stunned anyway.
May Hashem grant healing to the whole family and community.
I hope TWBM and family are OK with me sharing this, if for whatever reason not please forgive me and report the post.

I just got a text so I'm assuming they want people to know.

BDE!! May his neshama have an aliyah and nechama for the family and all who knew him!

overthehill

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 9:21 am
May HKBH grant this loving family a nechama and may they only have simchos in the future.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 9:35 am
BDE

myself

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 10:03 am
I'm shocked and crying.... BDE.

May the Ribbono Shel Olam give you and your family the strength to deal with this tragedy.

Hamokom Yenachem Eschem B'soch Shaar Aveilei Zion B'Yerushalayim.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 10:14 am
hook up for levaya - taking place right now
415-906-5275 code 2380# - please mute your phone

Tova

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 10:17 am
All of Klal Yisroel is in aveilus now (9 days) and we are crying with you even if we don't know you :-(. Hamakom Yenachem Eschem...
Page 12 of 14   Previous  1  2  3 11 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club