Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Free things to do in the New York City
Previous  1  2

PROUDPEACOCK

Post Fri, Aug 05 2011, 3:33 pm
there is a parking lot, but you have to pay. Its at pier 7 I think. You can have mazel and find parking on Sunday in the nearby streets. My husband found.

blue eyes

Post Tue, Aug 09 2011, 4:21 pm
I started this thread a few weeks ago- cuz I wanted to plan my getaway in advance. I never realized how much you can do in the city for free or almost free!!! its amazing!
anything free in coney island etc?

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Aug 10 2011, 10:46 pm
The only thing I know about in Coney Island is the boardwalk. Also there is a small aquarium on Surf Ave. Its free from 3-5 on Fridays. 2 hours is plenty of time to see the whole place. you can watch the seal show and feeding the walruses...

Last edited by amother on Mon, Mar 21 2016, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

ra_mom

Post Thu, Aug 11 2011, 9:18 pm
the acquarium at Coney Island is free on Fridays after 3:00 pm

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, Aug 11 2011, 9:34 pm
For anyone who is an account holder at bank of America: they have a list of attractions that offer free admission the first weekend of every month. In NY, some places I remember are the Bronx Zoo, NY hall of science, Aquarium, and a few children's museums. Check their site for a full list. Other banks may offer this benefit as well. It's worth opening an account just for that Smile

jflower

Post Fri, Aug 12 2011, 7:33 am
Bryant Park (40th - 42nd st, 5th - 6th ave) is a great place to relax in the heart of the city.

blue eyes

Post Mon, Aug 22 2011, 12:20 am
Attention all of you imamothers that contributed to this thread- we had an AWESOME "vacation" in NYC. was busy from sun up to way past sun down with all these amazing fun trips and activities!! best of all- my credit card bill are literally nill!!
thanks for helping me plan my best getaway in the most affordable way!

seeker

Post Mon, Aug 22 2011, 1:33 am
MaBelleVie wrote:
For anyone who is an account holder at bank of America: they have a list of attractions that offer free admission the first weekend of every month. In NY, some places I remember are the Bronx Zoo, NY hall of science, Aquarium, and a few children's museums. Check their site for a full list. Other banks may offer this benefit as well. It's worth opening an account just for that Smile

You mean it's free the first weekend only for Bank of America customers? You show them your bank card?

Tech_mom

Post Mon, Aug 22 2011, 1:38 pm
Does anyone know which day is free at the Queens Zoo?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries