Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
I got myself a garbage bowl and love it
Previous  1  2

bless

Post Sun, Apr 01 2012, 7:53 pm
I peel onto last weeks newspaper every so often I throw away a few pages by the end of cooking everything is clean and I recycled

sneakermom

Post Sun, Apr 01 2012, 8:59 pm
Usually I peel into a plastic shopping bag but erev pesach there is an enormous amount of peeling that gets done so we just all sit down and peel onto a plastic disposable tablecloth and throw it all away. Sometimes I do think about how that would make great compost but here in brooklyn I don't have use for it unless I would donate it to Prospect Park or something LOL

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Sun, Apr 01 2012, 9:32 pm
I'm happy you love it, however it seems like just one more thing to store and wash!

Enjoy:)

ruth

Post Thu, Jul 12 2012, 2:44 am
alpidarkomama wrote:
I do the same thing, then feed it to the chickens! Smile

you really have chickens? I want to live in your neighborhood. Is it affordable in your town

libramom

Post Thu, Jul 12 2012, 8:48 am
amother wrote:
yo'ma wrote:
I saw in one of the jewish food magazines about a garbage bowl that's by Rachael Ray. At first I thought how dumb, just throw your garbage straight in the garbage or first in the sink or cutting board, or wherever, but I bought myself a cheap plastic bowl, less than $2, and use it all the time. I don't have to stand over the garbage, which is lower than the bowl on the counter and I don't have to scoop up the garbage from the sink. Anyone else have one?

I guess I did spend money on myself this year. This is in reference to the other thread on how much money you cost, which I wrote about $0. Rolling Eyes

They are sold in stores and are called "countertop trash bins".

I thought they were called (by rachel ray) The GB
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics