Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births
Jewgal84 has double mazel tov!!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 8:02 pm
Mazal Tov Jewgal!

When you are up to it, I have a ton of questions for you. I just found out that I am having twins (I'm really early in the pregnancy) and I have so many questions.

Tefila

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 8:03 pm
How much did they weigh and how long are they expected to be in the nicu ? my twins too were born two weeks early. Smile

yrs1025

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 8:10 pm
Mazel Tov!

jewgal84

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 8:18 pm
amother wrote:
Mazal Tov Jewgal!

When you are up to it, I have a ton of questions for you. I just found out that I am having twins (I'm really early in the pregnancy) and I have so many questions.

If you'd like you can PM me or email me at jewgal84@hotmail.com, I'd be more then willing to help, I dunno how much info you want advertised on the forum...

ny21

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 8:18 pm
Mazel tov! I am glad things went so well !

jewgal84

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 8:19 pm
Tefila wrote:
How much did they weigh and how long are they expected to be in the nicu ? my twins too were born two weeks early. Smile

One twin was 4.5 lbs and the other 3.12 lbs, no official time of how long they will be at the NICU.

How about yours? How much did they weigh and stay?

jewgal84

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 8:19 pm
momoftwins wrote:
Mazel tov! I am glad things went so well !

Thanks so much!

And for helping with tips me along the way Wink !!

ny21

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 8:41 pm
I hope some of my tips have helped you!

downsyndrome

Post Sun, Jan 07 2007, 8:41 pm
Mazel Tov, jewgal, on the double and triple - not that I am wishing you triplets so fast, but my brochas are certainly in multiples! May you have bunches of nachas and may the little guys give you lots of joy, koach, love, money and sleep!!! Enjoy them!

Tefila

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 12:05 am
Quote:

Mine were not in the nicu b"h. And the girl weighed 5lbs 2 oz and the boy 6lbs 4 oz. I had them by c-section,, I developed an infection so never got to nurse them b/c of strong meds. ( well I did try months later but by that time they were used to the bottle) Sad

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 12:14 am
jewgal84 wrote:
Tefila wrote:

One twin was 4.5 lbs and the other 3.12 lbs, no official time of how long they will be at the NICU.

wow, 3.12 at 37 weeks???! that's small! My son was 3.11 and he came home at 13 days. double mazel tov and REST UP NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! ARE YOU gonna have a nurse at home or are yo ugoing to a convalescent home?

supermom

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 3:44 am
Wow mazel tov mazal tov!!!

Rest up as much as you can before the babies come home you will need all your strength. (As if you didn't know. Very Happy )

Wow twins the first time around? You don't feel like you are missing something out like haven't one baby first?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 7:43 am
Jewgal, I am so excited for you!! I know you IRL, I'm the sis of a classmate of yours. I wish you so much mazal and bracha-what beautiful news! Enjoy your little boys kah!

Do you have some good help in CH, BTW? You'll need it!! Wow!! Tongue Out Smile

jewgal84

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:08 am
momoftwins wrote:
I hope some of my tips have helped you!

Definately did, thanks alot!

jewgal84

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:13 am
downsyndrome wrote:
Mazel Tov, jewgal, on the double and triple - not that I am wishing you triplets so fast, but my brochas are certainly in multiples! May you have bunches of nachas and may the little guys give you lots of joy, koach, love, money and sleep!!! Enjoy them!

Thanks so much!

Actually being that you are blessing us in multiples with triple nachas, I'd like to share that this past parsha, that the twins were born in, was Prasha Vayechi, the end of Chumash Beraishis when we bless it withParshas Chazak.

At the end of the torah reading, like most of us know, we bentch together Chazak, Chazak Venischazek, Be Strong, Be Strong and you will Be Strong !!

What clearer bracha can we receive from Hashem that IYH everything is good and full of multiple brachos!!!

jewgal84

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:15 am
Tefila wrote:

Mine were not in the nicu b"h. And the girl weighed 5lbs 2 oz and the boy 6lbs 4 oz. I had them by c-section,, I developed an infection so never got to nurse them b/c of strong meds. ( well I did try months later but by that time they were used to the bottle) Sad

Wow KAH!!

Can I ask why the C-section, when the babies seemed big and ok?

jewgal84

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:20 am
Mindy wrote:

wow, 3.12 at 37 weeks???! that's small! My son was 3.11 and he came home at 13 days. double mazel tov and REST UP NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! ARE YOU gonna have a nurse at home or are yo ugoing to a convalescent home?

They were born in their 36th week, it seems small but also pretty average for twins at their gestation. I carried small too, didn't gain tonz of weight.

What week was your son born in that he weighed 3.11? Must have been more then 2 weeks, being that twins do develop alot quicker.

They didn't tell us a time of when the twins will be discharged, but we are davening that they get strong and healthy and come home soon!

I guess you can say our Bracha in disguise, is that, even though everyday we are not coming home with them Crying , we still get to arrange our house, arrange our brains and most of all get our sleep BH, all in preparation for their grand home-coming!!

It looks like one may be coming home sooner then the other, so it will be like brining home a singleton and then when his brother comes home we were discussing about maybe going to Seagate for a few days, we take day by day, no definate plans yet!

jewgal84

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:23 am
supermom wrote:
Wow mazel tov mazal tov!!!

Rest up as much as you can before the babies come home you will need all your strength. (As if you didn't know. Very Happy )

Wow twins the first time around? You don't feel like you are missing something out like haven't one baby first?

Yes BH, we are resting up, traveling back and forth every day for a few times can be tiring, even though it doesn't compare as to having them at home Sad !!

Hey, if we were meant to have twins, I'm glad it's the first time around, now we feel capable of having singles Wink .

We don't feel like we are missing out anything, BH we are very happy to be blessed with such beautiful and healthy children KAH!!

jewgal84

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:25 am
amother wrote:
Jewgal, I am so excited for you!! I know you IRL, I'm the sis of a classmate of yours. I wish you so much mazal and bracha-what beautiful news! Enjoy your little boys kah!

Do you have some good help in CH, BTW? You'll need it!! Wow!! Tongue Out Smile

Thanks so much!

Hmm.. I don't have too many classmates with older sisters that would be on this website...

BH we've been receiving alot of help, between family and friends, everyone has been so resourceful and helpful!

happy2beme

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 9:36 am
Oh WOW!
Jewgal, I'm so so happy for you!!! A huge, double mazel tov!
Beautiful news! May you have much nachas from both boychiks Smile
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births