Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
ISO Communities with lots of British olim?
Previous  1  2

Didi

Post Fri, Feb 08 2013, 12:21 am
I live in Yad Binyamin, we have a lot of British families, American's I think are the minority here......Most of them are from Edgeware (sp) feel free to PM me for any information or I can give you some contact information. We also have south african's australians french mexican's and don't forget Israelis who are still the Majority

Tamiri

Post Fri, Feb 08 2013, 12:38 am
I just know what I know. All those British Olim walking around with a chip on their shoulders that they aren't American born. Because only Americans are the real thing. Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
And I bet salad cream is salad dressing. Trust the brits to make something you put on a baby's tushy sound appetizing. Cream, that's the stuff that comes in a tube....

ima m

Post Fri, Feb 08 2013, 1:29 am
elazar in the gush also has a fair number of us brits, its opposite efrat, feel free to pm for more info

hila

Post Sat, Feb 09 2013, 10:36 pm
Tamiri wrote:
I just know what I know. All those British Olim walking around with a chip on their shoulders that they aren't American born. Because only Americans are the real thing. Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
And I bet salad cream is salad dressing. Trust the brits to make something you put on a baby's tushy sound appetizing. Cream, that's the stuff that comes in a tube....

If anyone has a chip (or crisp) on their shoulder it is Tamiri Wink

We know we are superior.

We have a queen, a history means something (not 200+ years) we think history is 1000+ years, and to the Brits your antiques are our junk Smile

We appreciate the good things in life (Marmite, gooseberries, ginger beer, lamb and lamb sauce etc)
We do not eat ketchup and ad some other food. We know how to tie a necktie etc.

Mrs Bissli

Post Sun, Feb 10 2013, 2:13 am
just for the record, salad cream is a disgustingly sweetish mayonnaise like concoction that's slightly more liquid. But then again, I'm not a fan of similarly disgustingly sweet american coleslaw dressing either...

Super Mom

Post Sun, Feb 10 2013, 8:28 am
Hi, We're moving to North Netanya in the summer. We're British/American/French and now Israeli Cool

amother

Post Sun, Feb 10 2013, 10:22 am
What's Yad Binyamin like? Isn't it in the middle of nowhere?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions