Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Challah and Breads
Have you ever frozen your Challahs prior to baking?
Previous  1  2

Mishie

Post Wed, Jul 18 2007, 4:30 am
Mama Bear - I made the mistake of letting them rise for too long! B"H I caught it just on time, because the Challahs were about to collapse.

They defrost pretty quickly!! Much sooner than you expect!
So, after braiding them, check them after an hour - they might be all ready to baked!!!

Let us know how they came out!!!
Very Happy

purplegirl

Post Wed, Jul 18 2007, 6:47 am
Ladies, this is so exciting! Thanks for the great ideas! I'm gonna try it out, iy"H.

greenfire wrote:
I actually leave a bag of whole wheat dough in my fridge often. My d pulls off a piece and makes herself a fresh roll - this way she eats - feels healthy and I know she ain't starvin'.

This sounds fantastic. How long can a batch of dough sit in the fridge? Fresh bread every day... dare I dream Mr. Green
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Challah and Breads