Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Bergenfield Vs. Passaic
Previous  1  2

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Dec 01 2019, 1:54 am
I think you will be more comfortable with Passaic, Clifton area, YBH school. If you want to be a pioneer, look into Nutley, a new community bordering Clifton. It may take time, but will probably turn into what you are looking for.
https://thenutleycommunity.wixsite.com/mysite

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Dec 01 2019, 8:07 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
YBH is an excellent school but be aware that the principal is leaving after next year and the school has shifted hashkafos with principal changes in the past. Right now it’s a bit more to the right than the Bergenfield crowd, girls have to wear knee socks eventually, the high school choices will include some BYs, a bunch of boys will put on a black hat... which you won’t really have in a school like YNJ. Also is in Passaic/Clifton not wearing socks will put you in a minority, so it depends how that will make you feel.

I think the school has a pretty strong overall principal base that it shouldn't make a big difference they are a stronger school then in the past . The girls wear knee highs in middle school .
I don't always wear socks and don't feel like a minority for the most part I feel people here don't care but it can just be who I am around and I have friends who send to all school and all different levels of frumkte.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating