Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
TODAY I am starting to diet-seriously!
Previous  1  2  3

dr pepper

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 4:20 pm
oops, I started a separate daily accountability thread, maybe we can merge them?

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 4:25 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
Defy, do you really?

I eat the same thing every day - coffee and yogurt for breakfast, salad with protein for lunch.

Snack of apple.

I switch my breakfast foods every few months. Last couple of months I ate multigrain cheerios, recently I've switched to Quakers Weight Control oatmeal. Even though I'm not a big oatmeal fan, I enjoy it b/c it's nice and warm.

When I'm lazy I'll eat a stick of string cheese and a plum.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 4:25 pm
I think that's very nice!

withhumor

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 4:33 pm
It’s decent enough. Where’ the thread?

dr pepper

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 4:39 pm
in this forum...

Lovemylife

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 5:43 pm
I LOVE THIS.

first of all,, I'm gonna be brave and start off with my weight- this morning I wieghed a grand total of 145.5 (from my usual of 120) I've been eating like a horse, but like this thread says TODAY'S THE DAY I'M TAKING CONTROL OF MY LIFE : )

Breakfast: coffee with sugar free cookie
1/3 cup trail mix
lunch: fat free frozen zuchini soufle thingy
1 cup veggie soup

snack: another cup of coffe

withhumor

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 5:49 pm
Y’all it’s time to think about supper, I hope you will horde the veggies and dump the starch. Cya tomorrow!

hey its me

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 7:54 pm
I was baddd on purim but I allowed myself a junk day it gives me the energy 2 continue...

iv lost 45 pounds since my ds was born hes 10 mnths kah would like 2 loose another 5!!

TzenaRena

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 8:08 pm
I could join the club. I need to lose 30 lb. Is anyone here on South Beach diet?

roza

Post Tue, Mar 06 2007, 9:08 pm
TzenaRena wrote:
I could join the club. I need to lose 30 lb. Is anyone here on South Beach diet?

those of us who don't use flour products, and watch for sugar and fat levels in everything else, this is the basic idea behind south beach. (you eat more fish, turkey, lean meat, eggs and veggies, including beans, also some fruits, limit amount of splenda)

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 10:18 am
TR, I lost my 32 lbs. with just plain old less food and more exercise, no gimmicks, b/c I was making a lifestyle change.

withhumor

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 10:40 am
I just finished eating tenelven’s MM and now I’m going to look for a way to get back at her……………. WAH HHHH RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dr pepper

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 10:41 am
TzenaRena wrote:

I took off almost 40 lbs fairly easily. I wouldn't go on a "diet" that I couldn't maintain for a lifetime, though. CM is right, you need a lifestyle change.

I don't eat less food, but I changed the way I eat. I follow the weight watchers Core program, which is similar to SBD, but a lot less restrictive. You can have a ton of grains in unlimited amounts. If you are interested in SBD, I would recommend looking into the Core, too.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 11:11 am
You have to like grains, which I don't.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise