Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
How many pairs of shoes do buy yourslef for Spring/Summer?
Previous  1  2

ny21

Post Sun, Apr 08 2007, 4:17 pm
way to many

Mitzvahmom

Post Sun, Apr 08 2007, 4:31 pm
wow... I rarely buy shoes for myself...

Mostly for the kids, as their feet change yearly B"H Smile

Sometimes if something is like, REALLY cheap I will buy it if it fits and is comfortable and I can use it more than once.

Tila

Post Sun, Apr 08 2007, 5:23 pm
I want a pair of neon (lime) green crocs!! I also want these high wedgies from aerosoles. I can dream no?? My vaccum cleaner broke just before pesach came in, so there goes the shoe $$

amother

Post Sun, Apr 08 2007, 6:11 pm
I really like crocs and want to wear them because they are so comfortable, but I dont want a flashy color. I think if its a dark color, its not as flashy. Does anyone think burgendy crocs (very dark) would be flashy..... I really also like the lime green and light pink but I dont want to draw too much attention...

lotte

Post Sun, Apr 08 2007, 6:20 pm
amother wrote:
I really like crocs and want to wear them because they are so comfortable, but I dont want a flashy color. I think if its a dark color, its not as flashy. Does anyone think burgendy crocs (very dark) would be flashy..... I really also like the lime green and light pink but I dont want to draw too much attention...

if you dont want to draw attention the Blck ones are the ones women in Bney Braq wear...

ShiraMiri

Post Sun, Apr 08 2007, 6:35 pm
I buy shoes all year round, depending on if I need something in particular, or if a great sale is going on and I see something I like. I bought 2 great pairs of dressy sandals last fall on clearance. I look forward to wearing them for the first time this summer. I don't spend over $50 for a pair of shoes. I have shoes that are worth more than that, but by the time they have gone on clearance the price is below $50. On average I spend about $20 per pair.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics