Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Conflicting emotions...mi k'amcha yisroel mixed with disgust
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

granolamom

Post Mon, Dec 02 2013, 7:19 pm
Dolly Welsh wrote:
I have to go now. I MUST go out and buy a crocheted number, like that first one.

Hee hee!

My mood is better.

Thanks.

there's a pattern in this book. it will knit up in minutes.
I have one in every color to match dh's tie. I wear it when we eat out.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb.....ochet

granolamom

Post Mon, Dec 02 2013, 7:22 pm
marina wrote:
I feel safe among people with a bit of cleavage showing. None of them have attacked me as of late.

oh gosh, marina, this really made me laugh out loud. right up there with zombie apocalypse is the attack by cleavage. oh the image, too funny. its right out of an austin powers movie.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 02 2013, 7:25 pm
greenfire wrote:
bamamama wrote:
marina wrote:
I feel safe among people with a bit of cleavage showing. None of them have attacked me as of late.

Boobs keep people safe. That's why I often favour a v-neck.

oh come on - cleavage is like butt crack ... nobody wants to see it Twisted Evil

speak for yourself. plumber-butt is hot.

bamamama

Post Mon, Dec 02 2013, 7:37 pm
amother wrote:
greenfire wrote:
bamamama wrote:
marina wrote:

oh come on - cleavage is like butt crack ... nobody wants to see it Twisted Evil

And, believe it or not, my boobs are hot. Wink

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 02 2013, 7:42 pm
amother wrote:
Hey greenfire just out of curiosity how much time do you spend in here? There is a comment in every thread from you.Its not an insult just curious so dont get mad

you may send personal inquiries with your screename to:

greenfire

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Dec 02 2013, 8:31 pm
Hee hee! Good one.

Greenfire isn't on here as much as I am. I hardly do anything else.

zaq

Post Mon, Dec 02 2013, 11:48 pm
Those who are kosher from birth don't usually realize it because they can't experience it, but half the fun of travel and tourism is experiencing the local cuisine, be it mohn cake or monkey brains. People visiting Jewish Brooklyn, which is a trip in more senses than one for both Jews and nonJews who have never been there, would naturally stop to eat in a local eatery, just as they would do in Bombay or Beijing.

And why are you dissing kosher food? FTR, many nonJews consider kosher meat and poultry tastier than tref. Ever hear of "brining" a turkey to make it succulent? Kosher birds don't have to be brined because they're already salty from kashering. Didn't know that, didja? Ever hear of "You don't have to be Jewish to love Levy's real Jewish rye?" Well, you don't have to be Jewish to eat in a kosher restaurant. Surly waiters? Bad service? All part of the Jewish Brooklyn experience to be jotted in a journal and rehashed with friends back home.

b from nj

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 12:09 am
I just want to say that OPs disgust for this random stranger disgusts me. Ever heard of "al tadun es chavercha ad she'tagiyah l'mkomo???

You should worry about how YOU dress & NOT how your fellow kosher restaurant-goer dresses.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 7:02 am
bamamama wrote:
marina wrote:

dangerous around my baby...

Frumdoc

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 7:11 am
I don't know about how safe those boobs are, I've definitely had some near suffocation moments when being bear hugged by some rather large endowed ladies LOL

amother

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 9:33 am
amother wrote:
greenfire wrote:
bamamama wrote:
marina wrote:

plumber butt? Is that what Americans call it? We here call it builder's bum.

wispalover

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 11:10 am
Dolly Welsh wrote:
We usually trust the reporting of our OPs. We don't agree with their notions, but we don't quarrel with their facts.

If this OP said that the woman was gag-me-with-a-spoon, wake me when it's over, what kind of place is this anyway, I want my mommy, ludicrously inappropriately, stark raving, horse naked, then she was.

She wasn't just dressed a bit more modernly than OP's kallah teacher. She was off the charts. Because OP said so.

None of us was there. We have to trust the OP's report.

I have faith in our OPs.

I am just pointing out that what may horrendous to the OP, if she lives in a very closed and sheltered community, may be a style the rest of us see daily.

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 11:33 am
Plumbers crack (although what happens if a construction worker shows it I don't know)
Workers Bum
Builders Split

I have heard them all.

Nothing is as cute as when my ds diaper starts falling off and he gets one. LOVE it LOL

Ruchel

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 11:50 am
Can I post nursing pics on this thread? (sorry)

amother

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 12:13 pm
I'm a Mivah lady in a very diverse community. I have a few women coming monthly that keep NO OTHER MITZVAH than TM. They have tatoos. They have piercings. They're walking in with cool ranch doritos (droollll). BUT this mitzvah they are MAKPID to keep.

There is NOTHING disgusting about them. NOTHING. I don't care what they wear. I don't care what they eat. They found a mitzvah and they cleaved to it. KOL HAKAVOD.

They sometimes ask me questions about my kisui rosh or my skirts all day everyday or my son with payot ... I answer. I keep it about my practice and don't get too preachy. They like that.

That's IT. So face your husband's back to her buxom bossom and order your steak.

OR don't go out.

Its hard to see. You think that you want to show them the emet. If you live your emet and they feel safe around you they will come around when H wants them to.

greenfire

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 12:16 pm
Frumdoc wrote:
I don't know about how safe those boobs are, I've definitely had some near suffocation moments when being bear hugged by some rather large endowed ladies LOL

& I have people use me as a pillow ...

Frumdoc

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 12:20 pm
greenfire wrote:
Frumdoc wrote:

& I have people use me as a pillow ...

For that you get a Hug

greenfire

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 12:21 pm
amother wrote:

I'll keep that in mind ... Wink Wink

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 12:24 pm
amother wrote:
I'm a Mivah lady in a very diverse community. I have a few women coming monthly that keep NO OTHER MITZVAH than TM. They have tatoos. They have piercings. They're walking in with cool ranch doritos (droollll). BUT this mitzvah they are MAKPID to keep.

There is NOTHING disgusting about them. NOTHING. I don't care what they wear. I don't care what they eat. They found a mitzvah and they cleaved to it. KOL HAKAVOD.

They sometimes ask me questions about my kisui rosh or my skirts all day everyday or my son with payot ... I answer. I keep it about my practice and don't get too preachy. They like that.

That's IT. So face your husband's back to her buxom bossom and order your steak.

OR don't go out.

Its hard to see. You think that you want to show them the emet. If you live your emet and they feel safe around you they will come around when H wants them to.

If I had a sponsor, I would make a poster of this comment and put it in every store in Monsey and Lakewood

Ruchel

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 4:50 pm
A growing number of traditional women, who may or not keep to kosher meat, go to mikve.
All lite MO women, who can look totally secular, by definition go to mikve.

I've often been the only hair covered, especially since in mikve there are only women.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics