Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Does this disturb you like it does me?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, Apr 29 2007, 9:25 pm
hey I just noticed those lovely compliments I was given are gone. oh what a shame Mr. Green
just kidding - thanks whoever you were that removed them.

Quote:
So what you're saying is, problems with gashmius bother you - serious things like life and death and money for chinuch, but ruchnius issues don't? Why do Lubavitchers bother going to live in places they'd rather not live in if they didn't care about people's ruchnius?
Thumbs Up

tweety99

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 11:10 am
I just feel sorry for the couples who wont experience that special feeling of touching for the first time.. these shoma negia halochos make so much sense! more fool the people who ignore them. and im not talking about the ones who dont know about them.

Motek

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 11:15 am
DefyGravity wrote:
Last week 32 people were brutally murdered. That bothered me.

Why bring that up here? Is to compare gashmius to ruchnius, I.e. if it's bodily harm, then it bothers you, but if it's spiritual harm, it doesn't? Were you bothered by people in Monsey and beyond eating treif inadvertently?

tweety99 wrote:
I just feel sorry for the couples who wont experience that special feeling of touching for the first time

I don't understand that - these couples also had their first time ...

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 11:19 am
yes motek ... they had their first time ... but they also may have had a lot of first times as well and therefore perhaps not as meaningful as a first and only first time in the same special way that forever & always of a marriage will bring ...

tweety99

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 11:21 am
exactly!

Motek

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 10:45 am
can't say I follow that ... Confused

greenfire

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 3:01 pm
Motek wrote:
can't say I follow that ... Confused

r u serious

when a person is intimate frivolously ... they usually are also more than with one person ... so it takes away the newness and beauty especially if they are using one and being used (except only for the first time with the first person maybe) that a marriage and a relationship help create ... so when married and being intimate for the very first time there is an even stronger bond because you also know that you respect the beauty of intimacy and marriage the growth together as a whole becomes more permanent and binding ...

amother

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 3:10 pm
it does bother me a lot but you have to realize some people there are not frum at all!they are maybe jewish but not frum so its like seing people on the street in manhattan touching.onlysimchas is not a frum website not for frum users only

amother

Post Thu, May 03 2007, 4:19 pm
The ones in this thread who said it doesn't bother them - maybe they posed like that in their own pictures!
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions