Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous  1  2

gryp

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 1:22 pm
I don't know what on earth is going on around here, can people get off each other's case?

bashinda

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 1:36 pm
Try to ignore it. I'm new and not so noticable and even I've gotten some nasty sounded responses to my posts for reasns unknown to me. It's not worth it. They have no clue about your life. And I like virtual l'chaims too! Drunken Smile Drunken Smile Drunken Smile Drunken Smile Drunken Smile Drunken Smile Drunken Smile Drunken Smile Drunken Smile can you pass the tequila?

mimivan

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 1:40 pm
Greenfire:
It must be terrible to be going through what you are going through at home on top of having people make unkind remarks about you here. I have been amazed both by the kindness and the rudeness here, and while I find that most ladies here are supportive and wonderful, there are a few who make hurtful remarks like the ones I read about you last month. Exploding anger
You may not want to hear the "glass is half full" but try to keep in mind that most ladies here want the best for each other and that you have many friends here. This may not take the pain away, but it should help to know that many of us here love you.

Mitzvahmom

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 1:41 pm
WOW

I am sorry your going through that green, people are crazy sometimes..

shwartzcop

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 1:56 pm
I agree with minivan and mitzvamom......we ALL love you...we all enjoy your chizzuk and posts!!!keep up your good work!!!Ignore all those ppl!!!

brooklyn

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 2:00 pm
I'm with Shwartzcop.

gold21

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 2:02 pm
ditto

shwartzcop

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 2:10 pm
Im with brooklyn.....whats ditto?

gold21

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 2:14 pm
ditto to what brooklyn said who ditto-ed what u (schwartzcop) said!
basically we support u Greenfire and dont want u to let whatever happened get u down!

amother

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 9:38 pm
[quote="greenfire"]after all you're an alcoholic - I JEST I am making virtual L'chaims I am not actually drinking you blimey "fool" -quote]

This is funny....virtual l'chaims are taboo too????
Anyway, welcome to VDA! That's virtual drinkers anonymous....where we rock 'n roll and guzzle into the wee hours of the morning....!!!!

I actually feel sorry for the one who got so scared off by a 'drinker'....she don't know what she's missin'.....it's a world of a difference!...makes life liveable....ah! pass me the bottle!

GAMZu

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 10:05 pm
You know yourself, and that is more than many people can say for themselves. Now, does it really matter what that maroon-rose-person says? Phoey on them.

mimivan

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 10:24 pm
Oh, so that was the issue Virtual Drunken Smile ??
Unfortunately, people who have no sense of humor make the world go round. But that doesn't mean we have to pay attention
L'chaim!!!
(on coffee)
Oh, and then they'll destroy my reputation because I admitted on another thread to being a Java Jiver.
(one cup a day, but I really NEED! Man, I"m on Starbuck's Skid Row!!! That must be the cause of all my problems LOL
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics