Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Why can't we ask
Previous  1  2  3

greenfire

Post Fri, May 04 2007, 8:41 am
happy2beme wrote:

green, that teacher is an absolute QUACK! Her answer was quite despicable!!!!

is it daffy duck who talks with a lisp and is constantly saying "it's dithpikable" ... lol that made me laugh cause that is what I heard.

fyi ordinarily this is an issue that I would make a big to do about, I feel as though I cannot for this is a lady that I know and we go to shiur together, etc. I calmly called her and told her it was wrong ... I think she was dumbfounded. but because it was so strong an emotion, I needed to hear all of you to vent with me and as others said what is the school going to do anyway ... the person said she would apologize to my dd but to this moment has not yet ... it might strengthen any thoughts or provoke further "discrimination" against a bold and different child - she does not need to be looked at different from her peers - dd was upset but she is a strong person with her own mind and this doesn't reflect the way she looks at Hashem (B"H for that) - and lastly I humbly learned a lesson of patience and tolerance and to control myself and to let it ride over smooth despite my firey personality.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions