Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Thank You for not Judging
Previous  1  2

Dolly1

Post Thu, Jan 01 2015, 11:53 pm
Wow! U sound like an amazing person!

seeker

Post Fri, Jan 02 2015, 9:42 am
I keep wishing I knew who wrote this so I could give proper credit. Seriously, send it to Binah or something. It might not pay much but it's a message the world needs.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 02 2015, 11:04 am
seeker wrote:
I keep wishing I knew who wrote this so I could give proper credit. Seriously, send it to Binah or something. It might not pay much but it's a message the world needs.

You know me and you saw ds at the therapy gym, I think the day that he bit a pregnant therapist's stomach.

seeker

Post Fri, Jan 02 2015, 11:14 am
amother wrote:
You know me and you saw ds at the therapy gym, I think the day that he bit a pregnant therapist's stomach.

I vaguely wondered if it was you because of the mention of grabbing someone's snack so soon after I happened to see that! But I had no idea you were such a writer so I didn't entertain the thought much! OMG Very Happy

I don't know about others but speaking for myself, rather than judging when I see you with your kids I am actually nothing but impressed at how well they appear to be doing despite what I imagine must be great challenges (and I say "they" because I particularly noticed how mature and gentle your other kid was towards this child) Though of course I know nothing of what you are actually going through or what goes on beyond 2-minute waiting room passings. I just enjoy seeing cute kids getting along (more or less.)

amother

Post Sat, Jan 03 2015, 3:50 pm
My kid was the one whose snack was being grabbed by his autistic cousin. He wasn't bothered, B"H. I don't remember Seeker being there that day, but my memory isn't that great I guess. And the therapist thought it was very funny when he bit her pregnant stomach. She said he's telling the baby that he still gets all the hugs even after the baby is born. Later, she laughed and said it was the funniest day.

I'm amother to protect the privacy of others who may be bothered by my posting under my screen name.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 04 2015, 4:40 am
amother wrote:
My kid was the one whose snack was being grabbed by his autistic cousin. He wasn't bothered, B"H. I don't remember Seeker being there that day, but my memory isn't that great I guess. And the therapist thought it was very funny when he bit her pregnant stomach. She said he's telling the baby that he still gets all the hugs even after the baby is born. Later, she laughed and said it was the funniest day.

I'm amother to protect the privacy of others who may be bothered by my posting under my screen name.

Seeker was there the next day, when ds grabbed snack away from 2 kids his age. I get my days mixed up.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 04 2015, 8:28 am
As a fellow autism mom I found this very well written and a must for publication!
You sound like you're doing a great job!
Hugs
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club