Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Baby Fashion by Mommy3b2c
  Previous  1  2  3 37  38  39  Next

turca

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 10:05 pm
Zehava wrote:
I got some beautiful sweaters at h&m and zara. Pants I had the most luck at gap.

Would u share the link? I have a 4 yo boys squeezed in btw a bunch of girls and I don't know how to shop for him. 10 years ago, my bachurim were little boys and it was easier...

Zehava

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 10:31 pm
turca wrote:
Would u share the link? I have a 4 yo boys squeezed in btw a bunch of girls and I don't know how to shop for him. 10 years ago, my bachurim were little boys and it was easier...

I'm a little lazy to post links but I am fashion challenged as well so let me give you some tips.
Go on to zara.com and look for sweaters. Knits are the best for shabbos. V necks are a no no and stripes I was told are also not so much for shabbos.
Then look for pants in matching colors. Not jeans more like flat front classy looking.
Now all you need is a shirt underneath, better if it has some colored edging matching the pants and you're good to go.
This year is the first time I'm doing this shpiel and really excited about the mix n match options and he looks adorable.
If the kids isn't husky try for slim or skinny fit it makes a huge difference.

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 10:38 pm
For the boy look at shirtstop.us. the armando slim fit pants are amazing, I buy them every season. They're under 30 dollars and fit beautifully. She also has some shirts in the 39 dollar range. She writes what coordinates with what by each item.

cnc

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 10:53 pm
Zehava wrote:
I'm a little lazy to post links but I am fashion challenged as well so let me give you some tips.
Go on to zara.com and look for sweaters. Knits are the best for shabbos. V necks are a no no and stripes I was told are also not so much for shabbos.
Then look for pants in matching colors. Not jeans more like flat front classy looking.
Now all you need is a shirt underneath, better if it has some colored edging matching the pants and you're good to go.
This year is the first time I'm doing this shpiel and really excited about the mix n match options and he looks adorable.

You found Shabbos pants on Gap? Was it for little boys or big boys?

turca

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 11:56 pm
cnc wrote:
You found Shabbos pants on Gap? Was it for little boys or big boys?

Somebody told me that there is no such a thing as Shabbas/non Shabbas pants any longer. As long as it's not denim, everything else could be used for Shabbas. Does it make sense?

turca

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 12:02 am
Zehava wrote:

https://m.zara.com/us/en/kids/......html
I love that but I guess too casual?
And no v neck???? What ???

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 12:03 am
turca wrote:
Somebody told me that there is no such a thing as Shabbas/non Shabbas pants any longer. As long as it's not denim, everything else could be used for Shabbas. Does it make sense?

No I don't agree. Have an almost 4 yr old. I'd never put on cotton h and m pants on for shabbos. I put a nicer wool or suede look type pants for winter.

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 12:05 am
turca wrote:
https://m.zara.com/us/en/kids/boy-%7C-5---14-years/sweaters-and-cardigans/brioche-stitch-sweater-c269267p4700505.html
I love that but I guess too casual?
And no v neck???? What ???

Yes definitely not shabbos. Look for a solid. That's more shabbos. H and m had a few.

bargainlover

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 12:08 am
Maybe solid navy can work with a shirt under

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 2:14 am
Looking for yom tov outfit for 12m old girl, $45 or under. Please help!

mom2six

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 3:11 am
There are definitely pants other than jeans that I would not put on my boys on Shabbos.

And I agree with stripes not being Shabbosdik, but I've seen stunning V-neck sweaters that were very Shabbosdik.

choco1

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 5:24 am
I second Shabbos vnecks. for sure botton down v cardigans or with patch sleeves.

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 10:15 am
I generally don't go for ruffled socks for my toddler but I was thinking they would look cute with a dress. Yay or nay?

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 10:16 am
amother wrote:
I generally don't go for ruffled socks for my toddler but I was thinking they would look cute with a dress. Yay or nay?

Not so in style. Straight and short. Attached Pom Pom or bow is cute. Or a print.

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 6:43 pm
Help me out here please.

What is the fashionable infant girl wearing now?

As an aside, do the moms match the baby's clothes to the strollers? Do they make baby clothes to coordinate to with the strollers? I saw a baby stroller with everything seemingly coordinated including a bag. LOL - I didn't see the baby, so I could not tell.

cnc

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 6:54 pm
Squishy wrote:
Help me out here please.

As an aside, do the moms match the baby's clothes to the strollers? Do they make baby clothes to coordinate to with the strollers? I saw a baby stroller with everything seemingly coordinated including a bag. LOL - I didn't see the baby, so I could not tell.

Of course- I have a stroller and bag to match each outfit.

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 6:58 pm
Squishy wrote:
Help me out here please.

I kinda think that would look too nerdy.

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 7:04 pm
HeartyAppetite wrote:
I kinda think that would look too nerdy.

The mother was in a coat that coordinated with the whole ensemble.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 7:19 pm
I'm looking for a winter wedding outfit for a 12 month old boy. Big brothers are wearing black velvet suits with bow ties. Any ideas of what he should wear that's not expensive?

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 7:56 pm
amother wrote:
I'm looking for a winter wedding outfit for a 12 month old boy. Big brothers are wearing black velvet suits with bow ties. Any ideas of what he should wear that's not expensive?

Black knit romper
Page 38 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics