Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Screen name ONLY: introvert or extrovert?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

ra_mom

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 5:38 pm
workermom wrote:
Wow I could have wrote that word for word even!!! I am the exact same with the mini addition that I dread going out until I am actually there.

That's me too!

Shuly

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 5:52 pm
Shy Extrovert

I love socializing but don't like to be the center of attention. I love having long conversations, but I hate public speaking. I love crowds as long as I can people-watch and no one asks me to speak.

Sweet as Pie

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 6:05 pm
Can I be both? More to the quiet side and not aggressive IN conversation
BUT I enjoy people and talking too
If I must choose, I think more introvert

DVOM

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 6:53 pm
ohhh, love this thread!

I am an introvert in real life, but more of an extrovert on imamother. My energy is definitely replenished by being alone with myself, but being on Ima is kind of an 'alone' activity? I definitely find that reading and writing here refreshes me.

onlyone

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 6:54 pm
I am a major introvert! I am introverted on here as well, look how long I have been a member, and how few posts I have. I love to read the posts, and am on here almost eveyday

crust

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 7:01 pm
zeesamama wrote:
Can I be both? More to the quiet side and not aggressive IN conversation
BUT I enjoy people and talking too
If I must choose, I think more introvert

You can find tests to identify your type online.

Boca00

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 7:08 pm
Extrovert.

I am also exactly the same online as in person. I would not say something here that I wouldn't say IRL and vice versa.

InnerMe

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 7:31 pm
DVOM wrote:
ohhh, love this thread!

I am an introvert in real life, but more of an extrovert on imamother. My energy is definitely replenished by being alone with myself, but being on Ima is kind of an 'alone' activity? I definitely find that reading and writing here refreshes me.

And boy am I glad we introverts get to meet here. Because IRL fat chance that we would converse. Glad to have you 'round. Same to many more Imas whose wisdom, humor, writing I enjoy here.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 7:42 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Extrovert.

I am also exactly the same online as in person. I would not say something here that I wouldn't say IRL and vice versa.

Me too!

Petra

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 8:12 pm
Introvert. I crave peace and quiet. There are only a few people IRL I like to spend time with.

DVOM

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 8:46 pm
InnerMe wrote:
And boy am I glad we introverts get to meet here. Because IRL fat chance that we would converse. Glad to have you 'round. Same to many more Imas whose wisdom, humor, writing I enjoy here.

Awww, thanks innerme!

I also really appreciate making online 'friends' with extroverts who I would totally find intimidating in real life. I'm not shy IRL, but I get overwhelmed with people I don't know really well.

dancingqueen

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 8:53 pm
Extrovert, just confirmed via an online quiz.

livinginflatbus

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 9:32 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I'm an introverted extrovert IRL. Smile
I prefer to be alone. But I love to talk. I thrive in social situations and have a great time, but I need to majorly "recover" for a long time afterwards. LOL Social introvert I guess.

This describes me pretty well

ShabbosBaby

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 9:40 pm
Introvert. I live in my head.

Boca00

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 9:47 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Me too!

We seem to be the minority here. I wonder what the statistics are IRL?

crust

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 9:51 pm
Boca00 wrote:
We seem to be the minority here. I wonder what the statistics are IRL?

IRL you are the majority.

Boca00

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 9:55 pm
crust wrote:
IRL you are the majority.

Interesting. I wonder why the numbers are so completely different online and IRL.

crust

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 10:06 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Interesting. I wonder why the numbers are so completely different online and IRL.

I think that the typical Extrovert

1. Has enough friends IRL.
2. Has no issue voicing opinions IRL
3. Has no patience to the psychobabble/drama here
4. Enjoys live interactions more. A screen is toooo boring!

InnerMe

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 10:27 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Extrovert.

I think to some extent all of us here say things we wouldn't say IRL. For example, would you get up on a mike and announce to hundreds of women exactly what you think about the president, what you made for dinner, whether you are an introvert or extrovert and a bunch of other mundane things we say here. That's essentially what we're doing. We are broadcasting our thoughts/ anecdotes/ opinions to lots of Jewish women around the world.

Coffee Addict

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 10:38 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I'm an introverted extrovert IRL. Smile
I prefer to be alone. But I love to talk. I thrive in social situations and have a great time, but I need to majorly "recover" for a long time afterwards. LOL Social introvert I guess.

That’s precisely me too! Very interesting thread! I love my inner social circle, but a huge party is to much. I come home exhausted, but I still loved it. Also, I need lots of me time. I LOVE being by myself most of the time.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics