Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Don’t understand the look
Previous  1  2

LovesHashem

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 5:22 am
Wintertime, I see people in Israel at the time like this:

People who wear a mini skirt, and ankle boots with no socks or tights whatsoever.
People who are wearing a thick sweater, mini skirt, and sandals.

Aylat

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 6:16 am
LovesHashem wrote:
Wintertime, I see people in Israel at the time like this:

People who wear a mini skirt, and ankle boots with no socks or tights whatsoever.
People who are wearing a thick sweater, mini skirt, and sandals.

Some people just don't feel the cold. My boys are fine wearing T-shirts, shorts and sandals in the rain. I have to watch them as they leave the door to make sure they take coats. Rolling Eyes

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 10:05 am
yes - boys too. Last year there was a mother in front of me in in the hoisery store with a little boy picking out tights to put under his shabbos bloomers. She didn't know which to buy because she had never bought tights for her son yet. I didn't get it. (she was also shocked by the price of something that tears and has to be replaced every few weeks but had already bought the shorts).

I also don't get the teeny tiny shabbos outfits that little babies are wearing. Like bloomers with suspenders. Its not like it is THAT hot in the tri-state area and most babies are spending a lot time indoor in the AC.

but I'm also in the group that doesn't understand skin tight leggings or biker shorts on little boys.

bsy

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 10:12 am
I think the bloomers with tights is ridiculous, for both boys and girls.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 10:22 am
You don’t have to get it. It’s called fashion. If you’re not into it, you’re not into it.

Personally, I am into it.

pesek zman

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 10:25 am
amother wrote:
yes - boys too. Last year there was a mother in front of me in in the hoisery store with a little boy picking out tights to put under his shabbos bloomers. She didn't know which to buy because she had never bought tights for her son yet. I didn't get it. (she was also shocked by the price of something that tears and has to be replaced every few weeks but had already bought the shorts).

I also don't get the teeny tiny shabbos outfits that little babies are wearing. Like bloomers with suspenders. Its not like it is THAT hot in the tri-state area and most babies are spending a lot time indoor in the AC.

but I'm also in the group that doesn't understand skin tight leggings or biker shorts on little boys.

I am you.

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 10:52 am
Also, for babies, doesn't anyone want to cover up and protect their soft, delicate skin? I just hate the thought of my baby crawling around in shorts and getting all dirty from the ground outside etc...

mandr

Post Fri, Aug 03 2018, 1:31 am
Bloomers are an undergarments, that's correct. And worn by females. Bloomers do not belong on boys at all. Just like men don't wear dresses. I don't get why it's ok for male and female blurred lines when it comes to fashion for kids, but this would never happen with adults (frum typical ones). It's weird!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics