Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
How do you consume your chocolate?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

When you indulge in good chocolate, how do you eat it?
Bite in and chew  
 54%  [ 112 ]
Lick it or suck on it in your mouth  
 33%  [ 68 ]
Dip it into hot coffee  
 5%  [ 12 ]
other - ?  
 6%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 205

simba

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:00 pm
This is a very private issue for me and cannot be answered on an amother diaabled forum embarrassed

Coffee Addict

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:01 pm
causemommysaid wrote:
I feel sad for you that you can't enjoy such heaven.

My son doesn't like ice cream. I cry for both of you. Very Happy

I’m also not a ice cream person Smile

Ices, definitely yes!

But chocolate? Are you kidding?! Life would of been so bla without chocolate and coffee. Obviously.

Coffee Addict

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:02 pm
simba wrote:
This is a very private issue for me and cannot be answered on an amother diaabled forum embarrassed

I was thinking the same! Lol

Mommy1:)

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:08 pm
regularly, and in copious amounts.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:10 pm
Coffee Addict wrote:

Ices, definitely yes!

But chocolate? Are you kidding?! Life would of been so bla without chocolate and coffee. Obviously.

I don’t like coffee either. Or ices.

I guess we really can’t be friends.

giselle

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:11 pm
Chocolate should be eaten slowly and mindfully. I can’t believe anyone can think differently. Only on imamother do you become exposed to other weird types. Please seek therapy.

crust

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:18 pm
simba wrote:

Simba I can't let this go. Call me a yenta but I am extremely curious which types of chocolate you like and also the ratios. I'm still jealous on your red velvet cupcakes that you claim you'd be eating in abundance if ch"v...

Lets open an amother enabled thread.

mandr

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:34 pm
I don't get when they pour hot melty chocolate over ice cream. Hard cold chocolate is not at all pleasing.

My answer was not listed as one of the choices. The absolute BEST way to eat chocolate is to let it slightly melt on the dashboard of the car while doing an errand. Come back and then slurp it off the wrapper.

simba

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:36 pm
crust wrote:
Simba I can't let this go. Call me a yenta but I am extremely curious which types of chocolate you like and also the ratios. I'm still jealous on your red velvet cupcakes that you claim you'd be eating in abundance if ch"v...

You wouldn't be so jealous if you saw my dress size!! Everything comes at a price, even happiness!

Think of making love to your chocolate.. use your imagination.. it's intimate!!

Sunny Days

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:40 pm
crust wrote:

The question is- will she give us her recipe? or better yet- bake us all some yummy cupcakes?

superwifey- you beat me to it. chocolate apparently has some radioactive ingredients and all kids (including my baby) sense my chocolate consumption... (it works well as a diet motivator)
to answer op's question- I'm also somewhere between 1&2 but really, I need to indulge to answer honestly...

crust

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:41 pm
I love your expression simba; "everything comes at a price, even happiness!"
How true!

penguin

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 8:58 pm
Quote:
I lick it until I get too impatient and then I bite it.
I theoretically want to suck on it and savor it but my impatience often gets the better of me.

I, on the other hand, think thin hard chocolate over ice cream (or a chocolate cake with a layer of that disgusting white cream and then a thin layer of hard chocolate) are some of the best things on earth.

I think they remind me of some things we used to eat as kids. (Ssssh!)

simba

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 10:23 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
The question is- will she give us her recipe? or better yet- bake us all some yummy cupcakes?

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I don't bake. I eat. Bakeries bake. Get it?

pause

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 10:26 pm
Coffee Addict wrote:

Ices, definitely yes!

Same. Same. I'll eat an ice cream, no, I don't hate it, but I'll appreciate an ices anytime much more.

pause

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 10:28 pm
mandr wrote:
I don't get when they pour hot melty chocolate over ice cream. Hard cold chocolate is not at all pleasing.

My answer was not listed as one of the choices. The absolute BEST way to eat chocolate is to let it slightly melt on the dashboard of the car while doing an errand. Come back and then slurp it off the wrapper.

LOL!!!

You don't get bits of the Rosemarie silver foil in your mouth?

smile12345

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 10:54 pm
pause wrote:
LOL!!!

You don't get bits of the Rosemarie silver foil in your mouth?

Taami's get my vote. And I'm a chocolate connoisseur so you can take my word on that.

But definitely not soft and melted. Mine has to come from the fridge!

Cookiegirl

Post Thu, Sep 06 2018, 11:00 pm
I take mine in milkshake form...

(yes...chocolate and ice cream together! Although, I use methods one and two as well...)

happyone

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 12:08 am
Hi, my name is Happyone and I'm a Chocoholic.

[working on recovery] 4 hours of abstinence....

egam

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 12:54 am
The way I learned is that you are supposed to put a small piece in your mouth and let it melt slowly. This way you get your chocolate satisfaction without eating a whole bar.
What I don’t understand is who in their right state of mind would want to eat LESS chocolate?

crust

Post Fri, Sep 07 2018, 1:02 am
happyone wrote:
Hi, my name is Happyone and I'm a Chocoholic.

[working on recovery] 4 hours of abstinence....

We declared ourselves powerless...

(Btw I first read 4 years of abstinence instead of 4 hours I was in awe for a millisecond lol.)
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics