Home

Is there a frum news site that is not tsiyoini?
Previous  1, 2, 3

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Metukah

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 8:21 pm
finallyamommy wrote:
OP, are you in the chassidishe velt forum? This question is probably better asked there. And there's a Satmar subforum too.

Really???

I'm chassidish, on the velt.

I would be pretty annoyed if that came up as a topic on there.

I'm a frum 'zionist'. My love for EY trumps all.

simba

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 8:29 pm
amother wrote:
Al Jazeerah is a "frum" Muslim news site. They may be more in line with your ideology .

You are very funny but to cowardly to use your SN.

Last edited by simba on Wed, Oct 10 2018, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

purpleink

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 8:33 pm
The answer to your question is no. Why would there be? Most of the frum anti-Israel camp is chassidishe, most prominently Satmar, as you yourself are. The leadership bans the internet so why would they create an online news site? If you're part of that world, you get to enjoy the full ideology, anti-internet and anti-zionist all in one happy package.

keym

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 8:34 pm
I love EY. I wish it were practical for me to move there now. I personally saddened that the government does not follow the Torah- I Raven for those days.
Personally I find Yeshiva News to be reasonably balanced.
Except they are not necessarily pro-Israel/Zionists as much as they are anti PA/ Iran/ Hezbollah etc.
Anyone who wants to not agree hashkafikly with Zionism, kol hakovod. But there are two things I can't get past 1) those who actively align with our sworn enemies (Iran, Abbas, PA, Syria). Anyone who thinks they don't hate all of us, well I have a bridge to sell you.
2) the calling of any Jew -religious or not Nazis.

amother

Gold

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 8:44 pm
try maybe vosizneis

Maya

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 8:47 pm
amother wrote:
I am anti an Israel medina as a geographical and political medina. Im not anti Am Yisrael religion or individuals chas veshalom..... Satmar Rebbi Yoel Z"L helped and respected every Tziyoni as individuals. He only opposed the theory of Zionism and the creation of the medina in the area where Israel was during Tanach times.

No, he didn’t.

SuperWify

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 9:12 pm
keym wrote:
I love EY. I wish it were practical for me to move there now. I personally saddened that the government does not follow the Torah- I Raven for those days.
Personally I find Yeshiva News to be reasonably balanced.
Except they are not necessarily pro-Israel/Zionists as much as they are anti PA/ Iran/ Hezbollah etc.
Anyone who wants to not agree hashkafikly with Zionism, kol hakovod. But there are two things I can't get past 1) those who actively align with our sworn enemies (Iran, Abbas, PA, Syria). Anyone who thinks they don't hate all of us, well I have a bridge to sell you.
2) the calling of any Jew -religious or not Nazis.

This very much!

I dont understand how people who consider themselves good frum Jews can rally with PA and other Jew haters to bring down Israel and the people in it.

To them I say Shooting Arrow Banging head Sad

Batsheva1

Post  Wed, Oct 10 2018, 9:15 pm
Check out Al Jazeera
Previous  1, 2, 3 Recent Topics

Page 3 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h