Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What's one conspiracy theory you actually believe?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

hodeez

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 8:35 am
I can't believe it's not butter.

watergirl

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 8:36 am
hodeez wrote:

You win the thread!!

Hooray Hooray Hooray

SuperWify

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 8:37 am
imorethanamother wrote:
Ha, not a Philip fan? The show The Crown actually makes me feel sorry for him, and I kinda get him. He wasn't a whiner, like Charles, that's for sure.

I don't think the Queen would have ever approved of it, though. She's too much a rule follower. Maybe Philip did it without letting anyone know, but I think it was all just bad luck.

What were Phillips motives?

I still think it was Camilla and Charles.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 8:49 am
amother wrote:
I never heard of this before. I watched the towers collapse with my own eyes, so my ''belief' about the 9/11 demolition conspiracy is based on what I saw with my own eyes.

And, I had personal encounters with media, so I have learned on my own skin that media distorts the truth. I NEVER rely on mainstream media for honest info.

I was also there and saw it with my own eyes. I don't need the media to tell me how it happened, the minute I saw the second plane hit, I knew that building was going to collapse (I thought there was a chance the North tower might survive, but I didn't see the first plane hit). You're insane, and it's mind-boggling that any Jew could even think this way, given how rife with antisemitism the 9/11 truther movement is.

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 9:27 am
amother wrote:
Me and a few thousand engineers: https://www.ae911truth.org/
Are we all insane?

I clicked on the link and was able to access the form that would add my name to the engineers signature list. The form does ask me for my engineer license number, but I'd bet that if I found out how many digits an engineers license has, I could just fill out the form and add my name to the list of license engineers and architects. Ultimately, I'm saying that the list of 25,000 licensed engineers is made up. It;s fake. The 2 guys that started the site put in thousands of names to give it credibility. There's no way it's legit.

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 9:46 am
I believe that homemade pesach mayonnaise can make a whole family become unconscious. ( hamayvin yavin Wink )

Ruchel

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 9:52 am
Raw egg isn't risky, mayo amother lol.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 11:23 am
Keep in mind that there are conspiracy theories about every event, shooting that happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCfC7riTfms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZRgVX8SYX4
This is the surveillance video they released of the Vegas shooter. I agree that there is a lot of information missing in this case and we are not being told the whole story.

The Martin Luther King, assassination also has lots of conspiracy theories.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 11:29 am
Amother Cobalt, do you know that video can be manipulated? My boss didn't want to pay me for the last month I worked there, as he did with all other past workers. When I told him I'll publicize it, he responded that he'll send around a clip of me throwing out a kid from class, which never happened. His plan was to use the eyes he has in his possession and work around with it.

mommyla

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 11:32 am
My grandfather was a huge skeptic about the moon landing!

Raisin

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 11:39 am
amother wrote:
Helbrans was murdered by his own people. The power hungry people in charge today are worse than he ever was and that's saying something because he was a terror.

I can believe this.

Re JFK, we certainly don't know the whole story.

I think Diana's death was very likely a tragic accident.

Shocked that people believe Sandy Hook was fake. Why would someone fake that?

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 11:43 am
Ruchel wrote:

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN the one with Charles Lindhberg being guilty?

Sure. He was a weird guy who was always playing all kinds of really cruel practical jokes. For example, about 2 months before the kidnapping, Lindbergh took the baby, hid him in a closet, and announced to the staff and his wife that the baby had been kidnapped. He let that go on for 20 minutes. The theory is that he took the baby out the window as a "joke," dropped him, then fabricated the kidnapping. After all, who else knew the baby was there? They weren't even supposed to be at the house when the kidnapping occurred, and it was really remote.

The weird thing that always bothered me about the whole case (among a lot of other things) is that the kidnapper called himself "John" -- it was "Cemetery John" who collected the ransom. Now, given that, what would YOU call your next baby? Me, it would be anything BUT John. I mean, there's a hundred thousand decent names out there; why use the name of someone you think murdered your son? And Lindbergh's second son, born after the kidnapping was ... Jon.

Raisin

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 11:59 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Sure. He was a weird guy who was always playing all kinds of really cruel practical jokes. For example, about 2 months before the kidnapping, Lindbergh took the baby, hid him in a closet, and announced to the staff and his wife that the baby had been kidnapped. He let that go on for 20 minutes. The theory is that he took the baby out the window as a "joke," dropped him, then fabricated the kidnapping. After all, who else knew the baby was there? They weren't even supposed to be at the house when the kidnapping occurred, and it was really remote.

The weird thing that always bothered me about the whole case (among a lot of other things) is that the kidnapper called himself "John" -- it was "Cemetery John" who collected the ransom. Now, given that, what would YOU call your next baby? Me, it would be anything BUT John. I mean, there's a hundred thousand decent names out there; why use the name of someone you think murdered your son? And Lindbergh's second son, born after the kidnapping was ... Jon.

He sounds like a charming fellow. Racist, anti semitic, friend of nazis, fathered several children with other women. Also, according to Wiki:

Lindbergh saw his children for only a few months a year. He kept track of each child's infractions (including such things as gum-chewing) and insisted that Anne track every penny of household expenses in account books

He sounds a tad emotionally abusive towards his family, don't you think?

melbee

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 2:02 pm
Raisin wrote:

Shocked that people believe Sandy Hook was fake. Why would someone fake that?

I read an article about the Sandy Hook conspiracy. They believe it was all made up in an effort to further gun control. There have been death threats made against the parents of the murdered children, especially the father of the Jewish kindergartner. It's terrible.

I do believe there is more to the JFK assassination and possibly Princess Diana's death although I haven't done much research on either.

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 2:20 pm
amother wrote:
To protect the murderer.
Now ask yourself who would a parent want to cover the murder of their child for?
Only themselves or their other child. All other family members were not there at the time.
The family tampered with/created the evidence, and the police investigation was very unprofessional and bungled the investigation. There was absolutely no intruder.
But why would the parents kill her? You think it was an accident? Even killing accidentally is very hard to do.

watergirl

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 2:23 pm
mommyla wrote:
My grandfather was a huge skeptic about the moon landing!

Totally. YOU CAN SEE THE STRINGS, PEOPLE! (5 points to whomever can name that quote).

Rappel

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 2:25 pm
Baruch Goldstein didn't kill anyone in the 1994 Hevron massacre. Shabak pinned it on him as a cover story.

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 2:39 pm
hodeez wrote:

Can someone explain this to me?

Iymnok

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 2:41 pm
amother wrote:
Can someone explain this to me?
It's a brand of margarine.

OBnursemom

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 2:43 pm
amother wrote:
I clicked on the link and was able to access the form that would add my name to the engineers signature list. The form does ask me for my engineer license number, but I'd bet that if I found out how many digits an engineers license has, I could just fill out the form and add my name to the list of license engineers and architects. Ultimately, I'm saying that the list of 25,000 licensed engineers is made up. It;s fake. The 2 guys that started the site put in thousands of names to give it credibility. There's no way it's legit.

Many states have licensing info available to the public. Some of them could even be real license numbers and still be a hoax.
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics