Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Jewish Kids Material on Amazon Music
Previous  1  2

Moonlight

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 7:29 pm
amother OP wrote:
I can't find them, do you have a link?

Surprised seems like they recently removed them! My kids are gonna be mad

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 7:35 pm
There is a free Jewish music app that has many of these listed above with occasional Jewish advertisement...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 8:00 pm
amother Mint wrote:
There is a free Jewish music app that has many of these listed above with occasional Jewish advertisement...

I never really got a clear answer about that app. Were the content producers asked for permission to post their material? Are they compensated fairly?

I prefer to use a paid service that I know has a contractual obligation to the artists.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 8:28 pm
amother OP wrote:
I never really got a clear answer about that app. Were the content producers asked for permission to post their material? Are they compensated fairly?

I prefer to use a paid service that I know has a contractual obligation to the artists.

I honestly don't know.
Those are good questions.

Technically Spotify has the same type of option (obviously their ads are less appropriate...) But I assumed that it was done through an ehrliche way...

When you mean you asked and didn't get a clear answer, who did you ask? The app provider themselves or women on this website?

iammom

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 8:57 pm
amother OP wrote:

They started advertising recently and in their ad they write that they pay royalties for every song.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 9:15 pm
iammom wrote:
They started advertising recently and in their ad they write that they pay royalties for every song.

So we can assume that whoever is getting the royalties is being compensated appropriately right?

amother
Carnation

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 10:57 pm
What's the name of the app?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics