Home

Calling all imas, UPDATED
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


1091




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Sep 15 2019, 7:17 pm
Dd15 tells me there is no way to do it anonymously.
Back to top

amother




Salmon


Post  Fri, Sep 20 2019, 12:40 pm
Your reminder ladies!

If anyone has suggestions how to fine tune this tehillim project, please share.

And as always, Sequoia, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a good week!
Back to top

1091




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Sep 21 2019, 10:35 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Your reminder ladies!

If anyone has suggestions how to fine tune this tehillim project, please share.

And as always, Sequoia, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a good week!


We can try this. It asks for an email address. Just say no.

And I put a dummy phone number in (basically ten 2s) and that worked.

The email address listed for me is a dummy one. Please don’t email it and expect a response.

https://volunteersignup.org/PQCEW
Back to top

Cookiegirl




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Sep 21 2019, 10:38 pm
Thanks 1091...

Just signed up for my day (15)

Very easy!
Back to top

cbsp




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Sep 21 2019, 10:45 pm
1091 wrote:
We can try this. It asks for an email address. Just say no.

And I put a dummy phone number in (basically ten 2s) and that worked.

The email address listed for me is a dummy one. Please don’t email it and expect a response.

https://volunteersignup.org/PQCEW


Amazing! Thank you for moving this forward.

I just took Day 16. I've also been saying days 22-23 but that was for the 2nd Sefer.

FWIW I don't see Day 30 in the list
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Sep 21 2019, 10:51 pm
is this only Fri Night, like till now? I say it every week mostly. ( if I don't forget)
I say yom yid gimmel, Fri night after candlelighting
Back to top

1091




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Sep 21 2019, 11:02 pm
dankbar wrote:
is this only Fri Night, like till now? I say it every week mostly. ( if I don't forget)
I say yom yid gimmel, Fri night after candlelighting


No change. Just giving everyone the chance to reup their commitment.
Back to top

1091




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Sep 21 2019, 11:03 pm
cbsp wrote:
Amazing! Thank you for moving this forward.

I just took Day 16. I've also been saying days 22-23 but that was for the 2nd Sefer.

FWIW I don't see Day 30 in the list


I’ll add that.

I think we should start with one Sefer like last time.
Back to top

Rubber Ducky




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Sep 21 2019, 11:13 pm
If I've already been saying Day 24, do I need to sign up on that link?
Back to top

1091




 
 
 


Post  Sat, Sep 21 2019, 11:18 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
If I've already been saying Day 24, do I need to sign up on that link?


Yes please.

It seemed prudent to reup the sign ups every so often in case someone realized they no longer can do what they’ve originally signed up for.
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Sep 22 2019, 8:25 am
I don't have time to do the dummy address thing. Can someone sign me up for day 3? Thanks!
Back to top

cbsp




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Sep 22 2019, 8:35 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I don't have time to do the dummy address thing. Can someone sign me up for day 3? Thanks!


Done.
Back to top

cbsp




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Sep 23 2019, 7:59 pm
Bumping this thread to remind people to confirm the perakim they will be saying this Shabbos. If it's too hard to actually sign the form please just post here and I'll be happy to sign for you.

Most of the Sefer is still available for this Shabbos.

Refuah sheleima Sequoia!
Back to top

sequoia




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Sep 23 2019, 8:18 pm
Thank you all.

I hope to post an update about my medical situation later this week, but just wanted to say that your prayers are very much appreciated.
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Sep 23 2019, 8:56 pm
cbsp wrote:
Done.


Thanks!
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Sep 23 2019, 8:57 pm
sequoia wrote:
Thank you all.

I hope to post an update about my medical situation later this week, but just wanted to say that your prayers are very much appreciated.


I think I speak for everyone here when I say that of course I'd love an update but I also value your privacy and what and when you choose to share.
Back to top

1091




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Sep 23 2019, 8:59 pm
Salmon, can you update the title to say something about a shabbos tehilim chaburah,
Back to top

tweek




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Sep 23 2019, 9:16 pm
I have been saying vav lachodesh every week. Can someone please put me down for it?

Also, is it ok if I say it at some point over shabbos or does it have to specifically be after lighting?
Back to top

cbsp




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Sep 23 2019, 9:27 pm
tweek wrote:
I have been saying vav lachodesh every week. Can someone please put me down for it?

Also, is it ok if I say it at some point over shabbos or does it have to specifically be after lighting?


Done.

I think some point over shabbos is ok too.
Back to top

iyar




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Sep 23 2019, 9:49 pm
Cbsp, I've been saying day 18. Please put me down for that.
I've been saying after candle lighting. Do you think we should all do this on Yom Tov also?
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 15 of 17 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Tashbar in Lakewood updated info?
by amother
60 Yesterday at 11:02 am View last post
November 2019 updated current tehillim list
by amother
11 Tue, Nov 12 2019, 12:59 pm View last post
Name calling & grabbing
by amother
1 Wed, Oct 30 2019, 7:18 pm View last post
Question for Boston Imas
by ellacoe
5 Thu, Oct 03 2019, 8:03 pm View last post
What could this stomach problem be in my 7 year old? UPDATED
by amother
12 Tue, Sep 17 2019, 4:29 am View last post

Jump to: