Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Anti Vax Rally in BP - HOW CAN WE STOP THIS??
  Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 9  10  11  Next

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 5:44 pm
karat wrote:
The hall should just blast some nice music to drown out the speakers.
Maybe they could also organize a popular singer to come entertain along with a group of bachurim to dance.

Great idea!
(Or just invite LF)

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 5:47 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Great idea!
(Or just invite LF)

🀣🀣🀣 (the small print)

octopus

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 6:04 pm
I'm very pro-vax but I am sitting here laughing because we live in a DEMOCRACY. Not a communist regime. There is a right to free speech. What's a Rav going to do? The health department? Why would you think twice about using ateres chynka? They didn't do anything wrong. How much are they supposed to investigate before taking a deposit? Let's get real, people. Whoever suggested to drown out the event with music reminds me of what TRump did for DeBlasio when he announced his run for president at Trump tower. Hysterical.

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 6:05 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
It’s sefira. There are no weddings. They don’t care who signs up if your a paying customer it’s yours.

Unless it's a mixed seating lecture serving OU D
Try again Saddle

Einikel

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 6:07 pm
octopus wrote:
I'm very pro-vax but I am sitting here laughing because we live in a DEMOCRACY. Not a communist regime. There is a right to free speech. What's a Rav going to do? The health department? Why would you think twice about using ateres chynka? They didn't do anything wrong. How much are they supposed to investigate before taking a deposit? Let's get real, people. Whoever suggested to drown out the event with music reminds me of what TRump did for DeBlasio when he announced his run for president at Trump tower. Hysterical.

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 6:34 pm
I am being pedantic, but we don't actually live in a democracy.

Sebastian

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 6:35 pm
octopus wrote:

Yes in a democracy private citizens can protest this event by calling the hall and asking they cancel.

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 6:38 pm
octopus wrote:

I agree with you 100000000%
BUT L FORSTER DIDN'T HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH

NEITHER DID F GIRL

We couldn't even have a stupid bochurim only concert in Lakewood without the KGB

Where are the deranged extremists when we need them

STMommy

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 7:28 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Where are the deranged extremists when we need them

They're holding an anti vax event in Ateres Chynka.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 7:42 pm
STMommy wrote:
They're holding an anti vax event in Ateres Chynka.

I love it

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 8:10 pm
octopus wrote:

True. But when it effects MY newborn it’s no longer a democracy. It’s personal.

itsmeima

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 8:36 pm
Sebastian wrote:
Yes in a democracy private citizens can protest this event by calling the hall and asking they cancel.

Now that’s democracy!

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:24 pm
What was its success rate?
Did anyone show up for β€œchizuk”?

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:49 pm
nope, I read just 50 ppl when they were expecting over 1k LOL

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 12:28 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
nope, I read just 50 ppl when they were expecting over 1k LOL

According to yeshiva world who took a pic at 8:00 to "prove" that there was a poor attendance. In fact there were many people who showed up later but reporting that wouldn't make him look good. Where was he to report the provax event last night where a mere handful of people showed up and there were almost as many staff members as guest?

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 12:40 am
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
According to yeshiva world who took a pic at 8:00 to "prove" that there was a poor attendance. In fact there were many people who showed up later but reporting that wouldn't make him look good. Where was he to report the provax event last night where a mere handful of people showed up and there were almost as many staff members as guest?

I assume you went. How was it?

Raisin

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 6:37 am
Only in NY would an event say it begins at 8 sharp but then have busses coming after that time!!!

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 1:15 pm
Why does everyone care if they have some event? What is it effecting you? Let them do what they want.

And why cant people listen to the anti vaxxers for once? Maybe, just maybe, they have something legitimate to say. No one is willing to give them the time its all hearing what they're saying in order to have a comeback.

turca

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 1:22 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
Why does everyone care if they have some event? What is it effecting you? Let them do what they want.

And why cant people listen to the anti vaxxers for once? Maybe, just maybe, they have something legitimate to say. No one is willing to give them the time its all hearing what they're saying in order to have a comeback.

To listen to an antivax is the same as to listen to someone who has just smoked a joint!

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 1:24 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:

For starters, they are causing a huge chillul hashem!!!
Page 7 of 11   Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics